Homebrew Q

My experience has been that prop crashes faster than other esters. I keep mine at 100mg/ml unless I am using EO. EO will probably let you get to 200 - I have just never had any luck over 100.

Another thing to consider is that Prop can be very painful - like bee sting. The hiher the concentration, the more likely you will have a painful injection.

I agree 50/50 mix w/ Eo can get you 200mg/ml. some people can’t tolerate Eo thou.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
My experience has been that prop crashes faster than other esters. I keep mine at 100mg/ml unless I am using EO. EO will probably let you get to 200 - I have just never had any luck over 100.

Another thing to consider is that Prop can be very painful - like bee sting. The hiher the concentration, the more likely you will have a painful injection. [/quote]

What ratio do you use the EO? 1:1 - as in 50% oil, 50% EO?

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Another thing to consider is that Prop can be very painful - like bee sting. The hiher the concentration, the more likely you will have a painful injection. [/quote]

Thanks for input. I think for now I will just stick to 100mg/ml, maybe I will start using EO in the future.

I would not go 200mg/ml with prop. First of all It will crystalize next day in that concentration unless you try to put insane amount BA in it. I can not imagine the amount of pain one would get from this as well. I always suspected that even 100 mg/ml is way too much for prop (too painfull).

On a slightly different topic, I used guaiacol once to make test e at 500mg/ml. It actually dissolved with no BA/BB, though I added them anyway. 1/2cc of that was the single most painful injection I have ever given myself.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Another thing to consider is that Prop can be very painful - like bee sting. The hiher the concentration, the more likely you will have a painful injection.

What ratio do you use the EO? 1:1 - as in 50% oil, 50% EO?[/quote]

Yeah. 50/50. But I have discovered that the EO I have been using is what’s causing the horrible soreness in my injections.

I brewed some prop @ 100mg/ml and some mast at the same concentration using only peanut oil, and my injections both today and yesterday were pain free.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
On a slightly different topic, I used guaiacol once to make test e at 500mg/ml. It actually dissolved with no BA/BB, though I added them anyway. 1/2cc of that was the single most painful injection I have ever given myself.[/quote]

More is not better. More is not better.

I have a really good friend that loves high concentration shit. His theory is that if you can walk after injecting, you didn’t make it right.

I hate ass pain. In a perfect world, I would never know that the needle was poked in, or removed, and I could never feel the injection site pain.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Solubility of a hormone is determined by the ester length.

Think about it… The ester is a fatty acid chain. Oil is a ‘fat’. So it would make sense that the longer the ester, the more easily it ‘melds’ with the surrounding oil, requiring less co-solvents.

I have made prop at 100mg/ml and will never see a reason to attempt higher concentrations.

Bushy[/quote]

I think it is as well - but riddle me this, Mr. BadBoy:

Why does Cypionate crash at its earliest opportunity? It is basically the same ester weight/length as Enanthate, but E is pretty much a liquid while Cypionate is an extremely hard to dissolve powder.

I have yet to make anything containing TCyp that did not crystalize in the vial over night.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Wow, I have used cyp with zero problems, ever.

I even put it into a multi ester test blend @ 400mg/ml total (60iso, 80enan, 120cyp, 140deca) with only about 3% BA, 20BB and no worries.

[/quote]

Then give me your secret. I made Tcyp at 250mg/ml and it crashed about 5 minutes after I filtered it.

Besides for prop are there any other esters or drugs that should be kept at a low mg/ml? For example tren ace at anything over 100mg/ml. I think someone mentioned that the shorter the ester, generally the lower the concentration.