Homebrew Newbie

Well hey there. Been doing this long enough to realise that to the intelligent individual homebrew is the way to go. Dont expect you guys to give away sources or anything but having a hell of a time finding powders (with the obvious exception of finaplix pellets and that aint the preferred way to fly for me).

Have sources for all other relevant commodities(lab gear,oils,ba etc but help would be appreciated, but I respect the fact that most are unwilling to give away damn good sources so if I dont get any help I aint gonna cry and I’ve already researched the shit out of the WELL KNOWN scammers. Thanks in advance.

Google “Basskiller”. He is not a source, but he is THE home brew guru. I learned most everything I know from either him, or the other hombrew guru…Chaos.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Google “Basskiller”. He is not a source, but he is THE home brew guru. I learned most everything I know from either him, or the other hombrew guru…Chaos. [/quote]

Same. These guys know their stuff and have extensive articles posted online about brewing.

mucho thanko

My brewing experience is limited to liquid orals, and injectables. I would be the wrong guy to ask about transdermals.