Home Made Glute Ham Raise

I’m looking into making my own GHR bench soon. I’m from Quebec and around here, no damn fitness equipment supplier hold real GHR and ordering from the US would kill me right there! All I can do is manuals hamstring raises.

So, I’m looking for infos about measurments, dimensions, etc. Any people around here got one at home? If so, here are some dimension requirements. Thanks in advance!

P.S. : Any place in Canada where I can order one?

Call EliteFTS and ask for Dave. He will give you the measurements.

This is the number:
740-845-0987

Mod Note: The Toll free US number is 1-888-854-8806

http://www.atlantis-fit.com/products/catalog.asp?p=d-227

[quote]MartyBoy wrote:
I’m looking into making my own GHR bench soon. I’m from Quebec and around here, no damn fitness equipment supplier hold real GHR and ordering from the US would kill me right there! All I can do is manuals hamstring raises.

So, I’m looking for infos about measurments, dimensions, etc. Any people around here got one at home? If so, here are some dimension requirements. Thanks in advance!
P.S. : Any place in Canada where I can order one?[/quote]

dcb is right. Atlantis makes a walk-thru glute ham. I know a couple of guys who have had Atlantis angle the pad ala Dave Tate’s piece. If you’re reluctant to purchase through Dave because of prohibitive shipping, give Atlantis a shout. However, if you check with Dave, you might find that he can ship at a reasonable rate. His deluxe glute ham will be less expensive than the piece from Atlantis.