Home Gym - Post a Picture

I find it really helps having your own music, your own stuff, and nothing else to worry about. I can just submerge myself in the Iron.

[quote]Defiance wrote:
I find it really helps having your own music, your own stuff, and nothing else to worry about. I can just submerge myself in the Iron.[/quote]

SWEET…

It ain’t much, but it’s coming along

Better shot of the platform

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Better shot of the platform[/quote]

It’s all you really need.

[photo]22280[/photo]

[quote]Rob Batista wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Better shot of the platform[/quote]

It’s all you really need.[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much!

Guess I should post a few pics of my home setup.

My home gym consist of the following:
BodySolid Powerline Rack that I severly modified–(I moved the bottom support up for sumo stance, widened rack 2 1/2 inches for wide bench grip, added 12" to depth, added band pegs top and bottom, and welded in a complete mono-lift frame.)
8’x10’ lifting platform
several york bars
1155# york g2 plates
400# cap 100# plates
promaxima flat bench
promaxima adj incline bench
decline sit-up bench
promaxima leg ext/ leg curl machine
bench boards 1 thru 4 board
squat boxes 4", 6", and 10"
bunch of 1/2 mats for height adjustment
loud ass stereo
ironmaaster dumbbell set
promaxima lat pull/low row machine
glute ham developer
landmine rotational trainer
Bands 2 of each, mini, monster mini, light, avg
rickshaw
jump boxes 12,18,24,30,36,42
tires 175#, 250#, and 325#

I am still building a reverse hyper, prowler, yoke bar and cambered bar.

Leg machine

Db’s and GHD

Boards, Various bench shirts, suits, briefs, wraps, slingshot, stereo

Platform, Rack

Ive been meaning to ask this and there is no sense in starting another thread for it. I have a squat rack that I built myself(not a power rack), non-adjustable flat bench, weights, and a pull up bar. I am about to invest into some more equipment. What would be the next 1 or 2 things I should look into? Kinda stuck on where to go from here as far as what to get.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
Ive been meaning to ask this and there is no sense in starting another thread for it. I have a squat rack that I built myself(not a power rack), non-adjustable flat bench, weights, and a pull up bar. I am about to invest into some more equipment. What would be the next 1 or 2 things I should look into? Kinda stuck on where to go from here as far as what to get.[/quote]

Dip stand / attachment
Adjustable dumbbell
Blast straps

Yes, and maybe some accessories like chains, bands and maybe a “dip” belt.

Some really nice home gyms here btw!

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
Ive been meaning to ask this and there is no sense in starting another thread for it. I have a squat rack that I built myself(not a power rack), non-adjustable flat bench, weights, and a pull up bar. I am about to invest into some more equipment. What would be the next 1 or 2 things I should look into? Kinda stuck on where to go from here as far as what to get.[/quote]

bands to replace cables

Good stuff. Thanks guys.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
My office gym has monolift, bands, chains, ghrs, specialty bars, reverse hyper, power rack from Louie, two prowlers, a Ton of plates, sn ab bench, power rack\ weight stack for pulldowns, power blocks to 125, ironmind grippers, other grip tools from Milo, a dragging sled, a few kettlbells. And I think I’ve missed things . Allegedly this was bought for office rehab equipment.

Get you ass in that monolift granny, these are speed squats![/quote]

What the hell… where do you work?? Lol

Here is mine. Kind of tight but coming along. Had my first home gym workout the other day.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
It ain’t much, but it’s coming along[/quote]

Looks about like my setup. WAY prettier platform though.