Home Gym - Post a Picture

Some of mine is in the AV.

Power rack
About 800 lbs of plates
Adjustable bench
Combo leg ext/curl
Combo dip pull up
DB’s 20-100 (collecting dust)

Even if I had space, I can’t think of another thing I need to add.

My office gym has monolift, bands, chains, ghrs, specialty bars, reverse hyper, power rack from Louie, two prowlers, a Ton of plates, sn ab bench, power rack\ weight stack for pulldowns, power blocks to 125, ironmind grippers, other grip tools from Milo, a dragging sled, a few kettlbells. And I think I’ve missed things . Allegedly this was bought for office rehab equipment.

Get you ass in that monolift granny, these are speed squats!

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:

[quote]Dr J wrote:
Almost finished with my 5 year project. Built a 24’ X 48’ building, with one side (24’ X 28’) a garage, and the other 24’ X 20’ being a gym. It has central heat and air, and the bathroom with shower is almost finished.[/quote]

Your gym is insane! Nice work, very clean, top quality material. How much did it cost?[/quote]
Not sure about the Ivanko plates (I know they’re expensive!). The Forza bench is about $1000. Got the monolift for about $1600. Got the powerrack with bench and the deadlift platform for $1500. I “inherited” the lat pulldown. All of it was bought used except the Forza and Ivanko’s.

An update on my gym. I’ve got a new weightrack, powerclubs, weight west and some other things.

And here’s a list of all my gym equipments:

Power Cage (Pull-up Bar), Barbell (30mm) 20kg, Weights 302,5kg, Bench, Diprack, Hyperextension Bench, Powerclubs 2x12kg , Kettlebells 2x12kg, and lots of other equipment like Rolling Thunder, Grippers, Weight West, Punching Bag, Tyres, Stones etc.

http://www.gometal.com/pInc/lask.html - To convert kg>lbs

What do you think?

[quote]Gazzo wrote:
The Rack.[/quote]

You have a nice rack

Just added the second platform and rack this weekend.

another view

and a third view. Not shown in any of the pictures are the power rack (an old Weider that has a high and low pulley), the grappler, the dumbbells (up to 100) and the second bench.

[quote]tcsimon wrote:
and a third view. Not shown in any of the pictures are the power rack (an old Weider that has a high and low pulley), the grappler, the dumbbells (up to 100) and the second bench.[/quote]

Very nice setup my friend. Better than the gym at train at.

This is my basement gym…nothing fancy but it’s been getting the job done for about 13 years. My dipping station and eliptical are in another area.

Most of these home set-ups are better than all my local gyms! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry! haha

1 Like

[quote]Gazzo wrote:
The squat rack, the silver weights, the adjustable bench, one of the Olympic bars, and the curl bar I got all together for $450 on Craig’s List. Everything else; the flat bench, the rusty weights, the barbells and dumbbells, I got for free from my high school. [/quote]

Thats awesome.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/3/9/39253_ORIG-gym.jpg

Here’s mine

Almost done with mine. just gotta get some accessories like chains and stuff. I worked at a gym for a couple years and it started to drive me crazy. There are always some cool people there but most of the people there really are dipshits. I dont think I could ever go back to a comercial gym.

some more pics.

another wall

and another wall. Power Rack, Rings, Hoist CF2179B Bench, Foldup Dip Bars.

and the final wall. wish I had more room for a couple other things, but oh well.

[quote]a7stringkilla wrote:
and the final wall. wish I had more room for a couple other things, but oh well.[/quote]

Looks nice man. 2 questions. What is the size of your gym(sq footage wise) and what is the rough estimate so far for everything? Im about to be in the process myself so Im wanting to set it up as best as possible.

I just realized I don’t have any current pics of mine.
crepinsek rack on 8x8 platform
Reverse hyper pro
adj bench
GHR
DBs to 120
Chest supported row
SSB
Lat pulldown/low row
Prowler
Sled
Couple of barbells
EZ curl bar
hill in front of my house for the prowler and sled
bands
blast straps
grip tools

As I type this I have no valid excuse why I am not stronger…

My wife’s workout area (she thinks the garage is too dirty)
bench
body solid leg press
stolen dumbbells from me

I just need a workout partner