Home Gym - Post a Picture

Hi! My gym is starting to have all the equipment I need, having some more equipment incoming. So what’s your opinion?

Be sure to post a picture of your own gym too!

2 Likes

If you dont mind me asking, how much did all that run you?

I am jealous!

Almost finished with my 5 year project. Built a 24’ X 48’ building, with one side (24’ X 28’) a garage, and the other 24’ X 20’ being a gym. It has central heat and air, and the bathroom with shower is almost finished.

1 Like

Try this again

1 Like

The Forza bench, Ivanko plates, and monolift belong to a training partner. The powerrack with adjustable bench, lat pulldown machine, deadlift platform, and “American” plates are mine.

1 Like

^^^ NICE !!!

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
If you dont mind me asking, how much did all that run you?[/quote]

Including the incoming equipment, the total cost is around 4000$.

[quote]Dr J wrote:
Almost finished with my 5 year project. Built a 24’ X 48’ building, with one side (24’ X 28’) a garage, and the other 24’ X 20’ being a gym. It has central heat and air, and the bathroom with shower is almost finished.[/quote]

Your gym is insane! Nice work, very clean, top quality material. How much did it cost?

[quote]Dr J wrote:
The Forza bench, Ivanko plates, and monolift belong to a training partner. The powerrack with adjustable bench, lat pulldown machine, deadlift platform, and “American” plates are mine.[/quote]

Your gym is just beautiful to my eyes. Awesome setup.

[quote]AkeViking wrote:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
If you dont mind me asking, how much did all that run you?[/quote]

Including the incoming equipment, the total cost is around 4000$.
[/quote]

Not bad. With good equipment, home gyms rack up money but its totally worth it at the end

My home gym pales in comparison to your guys.

I still don’t even have a power rack. It annoys me no end.

[quote]AkeViking wrote:
Hi! My gym is starting to have all the equipment I need, having some more equipment incoming. So what’s your opinion?

[/quote]

What model is that 45 degree back raise? How does it support your weight? I would like to add one to my garage but all the heavier duty models are expensive($400+).

Overview.

Bench and a 'bell.

The Rack.

The weights.

The squat rack, the silver weights, the adjustable bench, one of the Olympic bars, and the curl bar I got all together for $450 on Craig’s List. Everything else; the flat bench, the rusty weights, the barbells and dumbbells, I got for free from my high school.

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:

[quote]AkeViking wrote:

[/quote]

What model is that 45 degree back raise? How does it support your weight? I would like to add one to my garage but all the heavier duty models are expensive($400+).[/quote]

It did cost around 290$ and the brand is Abilica.
It feels very stable and can hold up to at least 150kg/330lbs.