Home Gym Habits

What do you do when you lift at home that would get you kicked out of a commercial gym, or at least get you weird looks?

I use an old empty beer bottle as a water bottle. I also always lift barefoot.

Lift in my underwear.

Belch and fart loudly, while rappin out loud with Ludacris on the iPod.

I didn’t mean me. I meant what men would do.

My girlfriend is my workout partner. Sometimes we smooch and grope each other.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
My girlfriend is my workout partner. Sometimes we smooch and grope each other.[/quote]

Smooch?

I never put anything away and there is a thin layer of chalk covering my entire basement.

I do curls in the squat rack.

lift bare foot
listen to loud metal with the windows wide open
yell at creatures when they enter my domain

I clap my hands hard and loud before each set, and sometime throw rocks at birds, squirrels and small dogs.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
My girlfriend is my workout partner. Sometimes we smooch and grope each other.[/quote]

Yeah, I kiss my workout partner.

And I don’t rack my weights.

I deadlift xD. Seems enough gyms don’t like deadlifting. I also lift barefoot, sometimes shirtless, and don’t play pop on my radio.

Love to lift in my underwear. Bearfoot. Grunt and yell a little more to get pumped up. Look in the mirror. Also I ALWAYS wear headphones if I’m in a gym with other people so they don’t talk to me…don’t have to worry about that at home.

Oh yeah, I also belch and fart loudly…and rap to Ludacris.

Standing around in underwear changing from shorts to squat briefs. Wearing no shirt when its hot. Cursing, spitting, you name it.

On the weekends getting drunk and trying to do stones haha.

Lift barefoot and shirtless (but with a bra). In underpants when it’s hot. Listen to Judge Judy on the TV and yell at my kids when they start to fight. See how fast the cat can move when it’s at my feet.

[quote]dday wrote:
I do curls in the squat rack.[/quote]

Bastard.

I normally go to the gym, but when I don’t have time and I have to workout at home I basically always do it only wearing compression shorts.

When it’s cold I put on pants, but rarely shirts.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
My girlfriend is my workout partner. Sometimes we smooch and grope each other.

Smooch?[/quote]

Osculate.

I pick my nose, fart loudly, play air guitar to my music between sets, throw punches, lift my leg and scratch my balls.

Pretty much all of the above.