Home Depot 10 Man Battle

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

Rules state you can’t snatch off of dead people.[/quote]

Oh, that’s bullshit.

Still, I’d be safe and sound. The last man standing would have to make a run for me eventually. I’d get him with a mop handle from the break room.[/quote]

Technically he’d be safe and sound too as long as he stayed out of the room PLUS he’d have a weapon. In that scenario, I’d just wait outside of the room you’re waiting in with my weapon knowing that there’s a limit to your fresh air, while mine is virtually inexhaustible … winner = me

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
1 flashlight

1 lighter

Largest container of flammable liguid I can find

try to make my way around the perimeter of the store leaving a trail of liquid using the flashlight to make sure I dont step in it…charge one of the sliding door with a shoulder…light the match and watch burning from the entry way…the store is basically a bomb

the variation is me just setting stuff on fire in the store…blocking the exits with fire so we all die

depends on how we feel that day

[/quote]
Copydawg.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
and you’d only have two of them … Best case scenario you get two more guys with the barrels somehow, but then you’ve made a lot of noise with the empty barrels, give away your position AND are now being run down/stalked by at LEAST two armed people who’s main objective is be the last man standing[/quote]

No, no, no. The whole room just fills with chlorine gas. I’d just sit there and watch people die as they enter.[/quote]

As stated before: if you fail to get them all in the room at once, there will be at least a couple guys who smarten up and DO NOT enter the room … now you’re left in a room filled with lethal gas and a dwindling supply of fresh air AND AT LEAST ONE other person outside of the room with a weapon waiting to kill you and you no longer have any way to defend yourself … It’s a simple waiting game

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

1 flashlight

1 lighter

Largest container of flammable liguid I can find

try to make my way around the perimeter of the store leaving a trail of liquid using the flashlight to make sure I dont step in it…charge one of the sliding door with a shoulder…light the match and watch burning from the entry way…the store is basically a bomb

the variation is me just setting stuff on fire in the store…blocking the exits with fire so we all die

depends on how we feel that day

[/quote]
Copydawg.[/quote]

damn

then I guess we all die then

you all realize no everyone wants to live right? I mean, WHAT TYPE of people are in the store with us? Of 10, how many have been looking for a way out but never took it because the opprotunity never preented itself til now?

Suprised no one has mentioned the use of the fork lift, those are freebies right? No bar code.

[quote]Evolv wrote:
Suprised no one has mentioned the use of the fork lift, I mean those are freebies right? No bar code.[/quote]

it was my first thought until i saw the bar code thing…

whats the verdict on forklifts?

1. .27 semi-auto ramset gun.

2. Nails

3. Machete

Set off the sprinkler system to protect yourself from people who chose fire related products and hopefully short out any electric products picked by others.

[quote]Paste42 wrote:

2. Nails

3. Machete

Set off the sprinkler system to protect yourself from people who chose fire related products and hopefully short out any electric products picked by others.[/quote]

sprinklers wont do a damn thing agiant all the chemicals in the building

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

A gas chamber. Nice one, Jew…bacca. :p[/quote]

When people try to kill you for a couple millenia, you toughen up.[/quote]

You’re 2000+ years old Jewbacca?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Carrying around the compressor for the nail gun is gonna be a bitch, and therefor would take up all 3 choices right?

BONEZ stole my idea, well minus the poop. [/quote]

You could bring the tampons and then both of you could sit up there without your vaginas bleeding all over the place[/quote]
Lol Or just set up the nail gun in your sniper spot and go douse shit with lighter fluid. Bring a nail for a shank just in case.[/quote]

lol

What is the kill range on a nail gun? Because if it’s gonna be all 3 of my choices, I need good range. I was thinking what you said and snipe fuckers. But if I’m gonna need temple shots for more than 36 inches away, fuck that I need a new plan. Plus the compressor is loud… Gives away my position, and I need to be close enough to a power plug.

I can’t do the fire thing. I don’t trust myself in a state of murderous rage to NOT “paint myself in a corner” with that shit.

I like the gas chamber idea, but I don’t trust the Home Depot gas masks that much… They can’t even sell fucking hedge clippers who’s blade won’t break.

[quote]Paste42 wrote:

2. Nails

3. Machete

Set off the sprinkler system to protect yourself from people who chose fire related products and hopefully short out any electric products picked by others.[/quote]

sprinklers wont do a damn thing agiant all the chemicals in the building [/quote]

True, but most people aren’t choosing chemicals anyways. With all the things in a home depot, anyone could just make pipe bombs or molotovs. At least the sprinklers could help you sneak around a bit(noise-wise). Shit if we really wanna get fancy, you could make napalm with ordinary items. Just sayin.

lol

What is the kill range on a nail gun? Because if it’s gonna be all 3 of my choices, I need good range. I was thinking what you said and snipe fuckers. But if I’m gonna need temple shots for more than 36 inches away, fuck that I need a new plan. Plus the compressor is loud… Gives away my position, and I need to be close enough to a power plug.
[/quote]

Ramsets use .22 or .27 rat-shot to shoot nails. you could probably just use the rat-shot if you need some distance. Not effective but yeah…

Edit: Might not be actual rat-shot, more like just gunpowder?

[quote]Paste42 wrote:

lol

[/quote]

Ramsets use .22 or .27 rat-shot to shoot nails. you could probably just use the rat-shot if you need some distance. Not effective but yeah…

Edit: Might not be actual rat-shot, more like just gunpowder?[/quote]

dude, I’m a CPA. You are speaking Canadian to me. I have fired quite a guns in my life, but all I know is load, lock, aim and pull trigger, lol.

What does that mean? 10" kill range? I mean, how close do I have to be in order to kill in less than 5-6 nails?

Shit… if the contestants are fat, this nail gun business isn’t going to work as well

All I need is a shovel…to dig your graves.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Ill take a toilet bowl, some beef jerkey from the register, and a garden hoe.

climb to the top of the tallest shelf, camp out eating jerkey and dropping dueces until everyone else is dead. Then ill throw some shit at the last guy and jump down and hack him up with the hoe while he’s still confused/tired. [/quote]

You disgust me!!!

no toilet paper??? You animal…[/quote]

psyllium husk brah

Just for the psycological factor this has:

-Chain Saw (assuming there is mixed gas available for store use)
-Roofing shingles for body armor.
-Ducttape to construct armor.

Any ounce of morale in that store would quickly diminish by the sounds of people getting hacked up by a chain saw. I mean, just imagine, you’re walking down a dark quiet aisle, then all of a sudden RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

lol, you would SHIT your pants!

Earplugs $1.00
Emergency hand crank radio $40.00

Wait for a Justin Bieber song to come on the radio, then run around Home Depot while cranking the radio. Everyone clutches their ears and drops dead. I win.

[quote]overstand wrote:

Carrying around the compressor for the nail gun is gonna be a bitch, and therefor would take up all 3 choices right?

BONEZ stole my idea, well minus the poop. [/quote]

You could bring the tampons and then both of you could sit up there without your vaginas bleeding all over the place[/quote]

lol not one of these plans is even remotely feasible as ALL OTHER 9 will be trying to do the same thing. Getting to high ground is the necessary first order of business. Dont you watch cartoons?