T Nation

Home Depot 10 Man Battle

[quote]Christine wrote:
Would this include lumber? (Last I checked, no barcodes, but then again I buy my lumber from the local lumber store.)
[/quote]
Things like 2x4’s have barcode stickers on the ends, usually. Sheet lumber, I’m not sure about, but what are you planning on doing with a 4x8 board of 3/4" plywood?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
polo: good point. set up your flashlight in a fixed location, and don’t be in that location. problem solved![/quote]

or be in that location, just not wielding the flashlight … use it as a diversion and sneak up behind them and slit their fuckin throats … you’re evil flipcollar!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
polo: good point. set up your flashlight in a fixed location, and don’t be in that location. problem solved![/quote]

or be in that location, just not wielding the flashlight … use it as a diversion and sneak up behind them and slit their fuckin throats … you’re evil flipcollar! [/quote]

Or use a million candle power flashlight and some string, when the time is right pull the string to light up the flashlight, then in the confusion you can slit their fucking throats. Boom.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:
Would this include lumber? (Last I checked, no barcodes, but then again I buy my lumber from the local lumber store.)
[/quote]
Things like 2x4’s have barcode stickers on the ends, usually. Sheet lumber, I’m not sure about, but what are you planning on doing with a 4x8 board of 3/4" plywood?[/quote]

Was more or less thinking of 2x4s, but I guess those would have a code.

Just trying to figure out what can be used without a code before I would decide on what kind of equipment to use.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Gregron, I was going to say almost the same thing …

I’d use the ax and the spool of wire for the snare/trip wire … but instead of the knife I’d take a box of nails and scatter them on the floor to slow down/incapacitate my foes

I also like the idea of a shield, but I’ll stick with my ax, nails, and wire[/quote]

Roofing nails, right?

Otherwise, I don’t see how, say, 8 penny nails would do the job. :slight_smile:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Gregron, I was going to say almost the same thing …

I’d use the ax and the spool of wire for the snare/trip wire … but instead of the knife I’d take a box of nails and scatter them on the floor to slow down/incapacitate my foes

I also like the idea of a shield, but I’ll stick with my ax, nails, and wire[/quote]

Roofing nails, right?

Otherwise, I don’t see how, say, 8 penny nails would do the job. :)[/quote]

obvi…lol … might as well put thumbtacks on the floor right?!? (smartass lol)

I’d use one of those giant fans that have mist functions, pour some battery acid in them and then just wait…haven’t thought of the next item but yeah.

Nail gun, nails, gasoline. I’d hide and move around pouring gasoline everywhere. Then I’d shoot a nail off some gas in the kitchen department stone floor display for a spark. I’d go hide in a tree in the parking lot (still on premise) and shoot people as they came out.

^pretty sure you’re locked in

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]
Light strategic fires then to herd people. Shoot or throw gasoline on them as they group. Or just let them fight it out.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]
pretty sure Home Depot doesn’t sell gasoline, and the propane tanks are kept outside

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]
pretty sure Home Depot doesn’t sell gasoline, and the propane tanks are kept outside[/quote]

Another good point

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]
pretty sure Home Depot doesn’t sell gasoline, and the propane tanks are kept outside[/quote]
Whoops, kerosene. Even if you have to strip it.

Any flammable material really. Fuckers.

^just keepin ya honest

[quote]Vir wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

or be in that location, just not wielding the flashlight … use it as a diversion and sneak up behind them and slit their fuckin throats … you’re evil flipcollar! [/quote]

Or use a million candle power flashlight and some string, when the time is right pull the string to light up the flashlight, then in the confusion you can slit their fucking throats. Boom.[/quote]

guys guys guys…

They sell solar powered motion detection lights. Problem solved and you don’t have to worry about any dang string…

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Vir wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Or use a million candle power flashlight and some string, when the time is right pull the string to light up the flashlight, then in the confusion you can slit their fucking throats. Boom.[/quote]

guys guys guys…

They sell solar powered motion detection lights. Problem solved and you don’t have to worry about any dang string…
[/quote]

how do you plan on powering them up?

Steel trash can lid for a shield, a big ass machete and some black cloth.

The trash can lid can handle any nail gun/bat type weapon. An axe would probably go through it, but then they lose the axe.

Machete self explanitory

I’d wrap my shoes in the black cloth for stealth. Could also use it to wrap a wound in case I get slashed so I’m not leaving a blood trail.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]Vir wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

guys guys guys…

[/quote]

how do you plan on powering them up?[/quote]

The outdoor plant nursery. duh

Actually I’m switching to lighter fluid. I can squirt it, giving me a more dangerous range.