T Nation

Home Brewing

I know a lot of you guys do your own home brewing. I was just wondering what your reasons for doing it are.

Is it possible that the raw materials don’t require a prescription from a doctor?

Or is it just the peace of mind knowing that you’re not injecting Mexican canola oil since you brewed it yourself?

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
I know a lot of you guys do your own home brewing. I was just wondering what your reasons for doing it are.

Is it possible that the raw materials don’t require a prescription from a doctor?

Or is it just the peace of mind knowing that you’re not injecting Mexican canola oil since you brewed it yourself?[/quote]

quality and cost - from people who brew.

i would love to know how to brew… i would be brewing day and night.

I can get 2 10-week cycles of test prop @ 100mg/ml out of a box of synovex-h for about 100 - 110 bucks. That’s less than $1/injection

Can’t beat the cost.

So is getting Synovex-H easier to do?

It is any less illegal (w/o prescription) than something that you would get at a pharmacy.

I walked into a farm store, told them that I needed 100 doses of syno-h. They had it on the shelf, and pointed to where it was. I picked it up, paid for it and left.

Bada-bing, bada-boom.

Oh to live in the united states where such things are so easy:(

I just think it is fun.

If you are using tren homebrewing is generally a lot cheaper for most people unless you have a great connection.

Tren isn’t cheap, even in mexico.

rainjack, I’ve been doing some reading. Couple questions:

  1. Aren’t you worried about the estrogen in Synovex-H?

  2. Since Finaplix-H is just straight tren, wouldn’t that be the best way to go? That way you wouldn’t have to worry about the estrogen.

  3. What method do you use? Injection, DMSO, maybe even orally? If you want to, I would like to hear how you prepare it for whatever way you take it.

I figure since you’re taking the stuff, that you’ve probably done your research and know why you take what you take. I’m not trying to sound like some nerdy chemist that just wants to make you look foolish.

When you homebrew for test-prop part of the process is getting the estrogen out of the mix.

i’m sure you can buy that stuff in Canada, too.

since when was it illegal in Canada to possess finaplix/synovex cartridges/pellets?

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
rainjack, I’ve been doing some reading. Couple questions:

  1. Aren’t you worried about the estrogen in Synovex-H?[/quote]

When you convert implants, a big part of the conversion is to salt away the estradiol with NaOH, or ‘estrogen solubilizer’ as it’s called in most of the kits. This will leave a very, very small amount of estradiol, but if you run a good anti-E on your cycle, it will take care of that.

Some of the conversions remove everything but test-no ester. Which can be used in test suspension.

Finaplix is quite a bit more expensive than synovex, and I will be converting 6 grams of fina within the next month. But tren and test are 2 different animals. You are right, though - fina has no estrogen to worry about and is much easier to convert.

As a general rule, you don’t want to run a tren-only cycle. I think Mike Katz is trying it now, and he would probably be the guy to talk to about the effects of a tren-only cycle.

Usually, you stack tren with testosterone. Tren/test prop is, from what I’ve read, THE stack to use.

I’m making all of my conversions into injectable. DMSO is used somewhat, but is much less effective, and therefore much more expensive, than injectable. Some folks have tried oral, even snorting, but that’s just stupidity if you ask me.

I have read, and asked questions until most of the vets on here get a cold chill when they see that I have sent them a PM. I will be doing my first cycle starting May 1. I am definitely NOT an expert. So please take everything I’ve wriiten here with that in mind.

P22, MikeKatz, and Sancho know their shit way way way better than I do.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I brew my own stuff just for the peace of mind in knowing the quality, precise concentrations, and sterility are there. Homebrewing can be a fraction of the cost compared to regular blackmarket prices.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
…or ‘estrogen solubilizer’ as it’s called in most of the kits. This will leave a very, very small amount of estradiol…[/quote]

Actually, there should be NO estradiol left over if the process is done properly. First off, the kit you purchase MUST have the correct amount of solubilizer to make the correct ratio per volume. Rinsing the Prop powder is also key. Once the estradiol is water soluable, it must be rinsed off repeatedly over and over. You can never do too much rinsing.

[quote]hueyOT wrote:
since when was it illegal in Canada to possess finaplix/synovex cartridges/pellets?[/quote]

Synovex is no problem here in Canada. Good luck finding the Finaplix. You can’t get it here unless you purchase it in the States and have it shipped over (which COULD be stopped by customs), or purchase cartridges on the blackmarket. Dealing with the inflation of the blackmarket kills the whole purpose of saving money by homebrewing in the first place.

[quote]MassNutrition wrote:
Actually, there should be NO estradiol left over if the process is done properly. First off, the kit you purchase MUST have the correct amount of solubilizer to make the correct ratio per volume. Rinsing the Prop powder is also key. Once the estradiol is water soluable, it must be rinsed off repeatedly over and over. You can never do too much rinsing.

[/quote]

Be realisitc - you are homebrewing.

Sure you don’t want any estradiol in your final product, but geez - you’re using coffee filters, painters caps, automotive solvents and photography chemicals in your kitchen.

You are not going to get 100% product, nor are you going to get 100% perfect estradiol removal. I will agree with you on one thing, you must buy your kits from reputable sources who do what they say they they will do and provide what they say they will provide.

Bet me a million bucks there’s not just a little estradiol in any of your prop conversions.

[quote]MassNutrition wrote:
Synovex is no problem here in Canada. Good luck finding the Finaplix. You can’t get it here unless you purchase it in the States and have it shipped over (which COULD be stopped by customs), or purchase cartridges on the blackmarket. Dealing with the inflation of the blackmarket kills the whole purpose of saving money by homebrewing in the first place.

[/quote]

why is this? There are huge ranches in Canada, right?
And didn’t RJ say that on the feedlots he’d been on the syno and fina had to be injected together?

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
why is this? There are huge ranches in Canada, right?
And didn’t RJ say that on the feedlots he’d been on the syno and fina had to be injected together?
[/quote]

For the trenbolone acetate to optimally do what it is intended to do in cattle, it has to be given with test.

But you can use synovex by itself, in cattle, and see pretty good gains. Back in the day, before the development of finaplix, all we had to give the cattle was synovex-type implants.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
why is this? There are huge ranches in Canada, right?
And didn’t RJ say that on the feedlots he’d been on the syno and fina had to be injected together?

For the trenbolone acetate to optimally do what it is intended to do in cattle, it has to be given with test.

But you can use synovex by itself, in cattle, and see pretty good gains. Back in the day, before the development of finaplix, all we had to give the cattle was synovex-type implants. [/quote]

it figures that I got it right but backwards.
Which actually means I got it wrong.
Thanks RJ!

I read about a law change coming up. I think tren is going to become available in Canada, but i haven’t heard anything at school about it yet.

Either way i don’t really care, as i dont have any cattle and dont have any problem getting tren.

I’m wondering about the possibility of home brewing Winstrol tabs. I know you’re saying “why would you want to make the tabs into injectable when there’s injectable already available?” Well I’m reading and I see that Winstrol Depot is supposed to be injected ED because its in an aqueous solution (therefore I’d assume its liophobic - correct me if I’m wrong). Because of this aqueous solution it doesn’t hang around in the adipose tissue and as a result you have to inject ED.

My thinking is that if you take Winny tabs and brew them in an oil solution, would it stick around in the adipose tissue long enough that you would be able to inject EOD or even more than that? Or is it just because of the chemical nature of Winny that it doesn’t stay in adipose tissue very long?