T Nation

Home Brewing and Powder Legality

I have a question… If one were to want to home brew their own goods, they would obviously need the powders. In the US, is possession of say, testosterone enan. powder illegal? Is that a DEA scheduled chemical? If not, when exactly does it become illegal to possess?

It is 100% illegal in the US.

It’s illegal.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The only time a ‘steroid’ is legal to possess in “raw” form (that I know of) is in the example of fina pellets. You can buy those online from most pet medication sites with no probs. They are however, not very cost effective. Once you convert the pellets to Tren, you have a controlled substance.

Horribly illegal and considering the amount of powder you have to buy US law will hit you with an “intent to distribute” if you are caught. On the other hand, in powder form they are very incognito…

Anyone here in US know why using a PO Box is the preferred ship to method for a powder source? On the consumer end I believe the PO Box needs to be signed out with proper ID so I can’t see how it would protect the receiver - anyone know different?

[quote]fmrmarineinbiz wrote:
The only time a ‘steroid’ is legal to possess in “raw” form (that I know of) is in the example of fina pellets. You can buy those online from most pet medication sites with no probs. They are however, not very cost effective. Once you convert the pellets to Tren, you have a controlled substance. [/quote]

still not legal.
The only people with any bussiness obtaining and having hormones to help the sale of cattle are people that sell cattle.

if found you can face not only fruad for saying you are a cattle rancher and your not,but you also face intent.
Alot like the meth cooks that have the perfectly legal products used to make the stuff,they will make it illegal because of your intention of the products use.