Home Brew!

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]pa22215 wrote:
I know thers some place you can send it and get it tested.[/quote]

what i’ve done before with testosterone anyway, is give a free cycle to a buddy of mine then send him to a lab like labcorp to get blood results. I’ll definitely be doing the same thing with powder if i can ever find any im willing to pull the trigger on lol
[/quote]

i like that idea. you know your boy is gonna listen only up to the “im gonna give you a free vial of test …” and get too pumped to care about the rest

[quote]BUDs wrote:

i’ve been looking into homebrewing as well. I’ve just been too schetched out to buy some powder. Not because of legal issues but quality and potency issues is all that concerns me… finding a powder source is definitely a little trickier than finding finished product or so it seems.[/quote]

Legal issues what scares me I could ask my guy to get me powders but i worry about customs. I’m such a pussy haha[/quote]

Buds i tried pming you, maybe we can help eachother out if you’re interested just shoot me a pm

[quote]BUDs wrote:

i’ve been looking into homebrewing as well. I’ve just been too schetched out to buy some powder. Not because of legal issues but quality and potency issues is all that concerns me… finding a powder source is definitely a little trickier than finding finished product or so it seems.[/quote]

Legal issues what scares me I could ask my guy to get me powders but i worry about customs. I’m such a pussy haha[/quote]

Buds i tried pming you, maybe we can help eachother out if you’re interested just shoot me a pm
[/quote]

I don’t think PMs are working right now. :frowning:

damn do these things ever fuckin work haha, yeah i sent it but it’s not in the outbox… oh well i’ll try tomorrow

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t think PMs are working right now. :([/quote]

yeah they’re not, i actually tried pm’ing you (buds) about pct. shits fucked up

holy shit their still not working…!!!

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t think PMs are working right now. :([/quote]

The private messaging has been on hold since October. At least that was the last time I received anything. It’s probably because the admins have been encouraged not to allow these conversations to be shared on their server.

The raw product is not going to be easy to find for the average Joe. I would certainly be careful and use good filters to ensure your recipe doesn’t contain a lot of “floaters.” You don’t want to grow a festering vagina on your quads,hamstrings,delts or glutes.

Anyway here’s something to read: