Home Based Business

Looking to see if anyone has done any of the programs online. looking to add some extra money to my income. seeing if anyone has done any, and if they actually made any money doing it.

Most of the online home based businesses are a waste of time ( i.e selling thousands of products from a pre-built website, items that you never have to see), or scams IMO.

You would be better off doing MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing, AKA Pyramid Schemes) part time. The pyramid schemes you see out there are the companies that don’t have any real products or services that are sold. However there are a lot of Legitimate MLM companies out there, such as Amway, Avon and Herbalife just to name a few. I joined an MLM company during college and I did it part time, I made around $500-800/month. But its very very hard to be successful in MLM.

I think the most lucrative home based business is the one where you sell people kits to start their own home based businesses.

[quote]yorik wrote:
I think the most lucrative home based business is the one where you sell people kits to start their own home based businesses.[/quote]

I did this on eBay in 2006 for around six months and it worked very well, I made around $1,000 a month doing only a few hours of work per week. It all ended when my account got hi-jacked and I haven’t used eBay since…

I have made a significant amount of money in internet marketing, but I’ve closed that down now that consumer spending is tanking.

Check out this site InboxDollars: Make Extra Money Online From Home
Send Earnings is a legit site where you can get paid for reading emails, signing up on suggested sites, doing surveys, and for shopping online. It is not a get rich quick thing but does add up over time. You get like $5 for trying stamps.com or 4% cash back on online purchases from certain stores like bestbuy. Also$1 for signing up on a survey site. You can request a check when you reach $30.