HolyMac's 5000th Post!

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i figured with the celebration of my 5000th post i should upload the lunk alarm vid i’ve been holding onto awhile. along with some random clips of me and waylander doing some 360 muscle exercises. enjoy!

and a shout out to T-Nation - for making good products, great free articles, and a forum that has helped me learn how to work out and get big and jacked and talk to girls and get naked and be cool[/quote]

I only care about your posts that are multiples of 360.

360 is the new gold standard.

Vid?

Damn good video bro. Always cool to see you and Waylander in action…Definitely going to give 360 muscle a spin…

And lol at the management in planet fitness when the alarm went off…wtf is wrong with those people…

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Damn good video bro. Always cool to see you and Waylander in action…Definitely going to give 360 muscle a spin…

And lol at the management in planet fitness when the alarm went off…wtf is wrong with those people…[/quote]

lol yeah. that blond chick already started giving us shit when we were asking about a day pass.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Nearly a full page and no video.

Disappointed.[/quote]

The asshole is stealing my gimmick.

Pfft[/quote]

False promises?

If extreme sports has taught us anything, it’s that the only way to get better is to add more spins and flips. So while that 360 muscle video is pretty awesome, I’m going to need to see a 540 video posted up soon.

HolyMac 5,000 POST BREAKDOWN:

60% ‘I’d hit that’

20% Declaration of bromance with Waylander

15% ‘MMF?’

5% Lunk alarm video promises

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
HolyMac 5,000 POST BREAKDOWN:

60% ‘I’d hit that’

20% Declaration of bromance with Waylander

15% ‘MMF?’

5% Lunk alarm video promises

[/quote]