Holy #!$#@

A couple of moments ago, I stepped on my scale for the first time in months …
Over the last 5 months or so, I stopped working out, making all kinds of excuses (work, sports, time, blah blah blah) and started eating loads of junk food and generally not caring about what I stuffed down my throat.
A couple of minutes ago I stepped on my scale for the first time in a long, long time - I was horrified by what I saw:
The result was gaining 16 pounds in total weight and losing 10 - 12 pounds LBM. Way to go me! For a net gain of 28 pounds of fat.

How could I have been so ignorant/dumb/retarded??? Why did I let myself go???

← starts working out again. I want to feel and look sexy! (Damn, I sound like a chick)

I put this up mainly for myself, as a reminder that it is worth doing and worth your time!

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

Lol, don’t be so hard on yourself, the important thing is not that you stopped, but that you came back…:wink:

[quote]mogwai wrote:
Lol, don’t be so hard on yourself, the important thing is not that you stopped, but that you came back…;)[/quote]

What she said. If you need more, check out the ‘What motivates you’ on another thread… You sure don 't sound like you need it. Best of luck shedding those 28 and putting on another 35…:wink:
happy lifting…

Hope your training is going well mogwai…

Realizing it is a big part of the job, now get yourself back on track, best of luck !

Hardball, I am right there with you. I went from the best shape of my life to one of my worst. I have experienced probably the same type of swing in numbers that you have. I have made a committment to myself and started the long journey this morning. Keep me posted on the progress and good luck.