Holy S#$% Orange Grow!

Okay I admit, I was a little slow on purchasing the new Grow! flavors, and to be honest, I still haven’t tried the Banana Cream yet. However, Orange Friggin Grow! is out of hand! This stuff tastes incredible! I can not believe I waited this long to give it a shot. D’Oh! You can bet that I’ll be ordering some of the banana now to try that as well. Orange Grow!: Out-friggin-standing!

Heh, I haven’t tried either yet, but I just put an order in for both on Friday. My strawberry is just about done… so I figured hey, why not give them a try!

Dude, Strawberry Low Carb-Grow! with plain ole skim milk tastes like mothafuckin Nestle Quik!!!

I LOVE the Orange Cream Low Carb-Grow! Tastes just like an Orange Julius when you mix it with skim milk. Yum!

wait until you guys try babana creme…wow

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
wait until you guys try babana creme…wow[/quote]

Babana creme? Damn! You must have a special blend there. What does it taste like? A cabana boy and a banana put together??? :wink:

LOL!

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
wait until you guys try babana creme…wow

Babana creme? Damn! You must have a special blend there. What does it taste like? A cabana boy and a banana put together??? :wink:

LOL!

[/quote]

How do you know what a cabana boy tastes like?

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
How do you know what a cabana boy tastes like?[/quote]

I didn’t say that [u]I[/u] knew what a cabana boy tastes like. But from the name, it sure sounded like Lonnie did!

damn…my secret is out. In my defense, if you can find yourself a muscular enough cabana before they are a decent source of protein.

I don’t know about babana cream. lol. But the banana cream is awesome. I mix mine with a quarter cup of cottage cheese, some non-fat Hood carb-control milk, and two teaspoons of olive oil. It really taste like a dessert. My family and girlfriend love it. Even friends whose idea of healthy is skipping the fries with their Value Meal. The chocolate was good, but not like this.

yeah the orange is killer. especially in these 90+ days with 90+ frickn humidity i’ve completely lost my appetite for chocolate. whippin’ up a tasty orange cream w/ crushed ice…wow! hit’s the freakin’ spot !

and speakin’ of crushed the sox frickn crushed the phils 3 games straight.