Holy Hell (Magic Fingers)

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
I don’t know if you understand…but I watched that really high. That might’ve changed my life.[/quote]

lol

I don’t know if you understand…but I watched that really high. That might’ve changed my life.[/quote]

Did you really just ask me if I understand what it’s like being high?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
I don’t know if you understand…but I watched that really high. That might’ve changed my life.

Did you really just ask me if I understand what it’s like being high?[/quote]

I asked if you understood how watching the clip high affected my state of mind.

Actually I didn’t ask you anything, I just typed that to anyone who decided to scroll down through the reaction comments.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

But, I’m still rather angry (who knew) at a freshman in my geography class who didn’t know that Pearl Harbor was in Hawai’i. Or that it was bombed, and that’s what started our involvement in WWII. [/quote]

but i bet she was hot.

or at least had great ( . Y . )

LOL. This.

That was one of the most impressive things I’ve ever seen. Beautiful.

i’ve never banged a ukrainian. i think i might start w/ her.

[quote]cakewalk wrote:
Mak, thanks for posting this. I came across some of Kseniya Simonova’s “performances” on YouTube a couple of months ago but didn’t think to post a link here. Here performance art is very magical and emotional, and she is beautiful.

The performances are from Ukraine’s Got Talent 2009. Here is an earlier, very powerful one that had the audience in tears:

She won the overall competition. Pretty amazing for a visual artist. [/quote]

I just wish there could be songs in Ukrainian that she could work with.

that was very cool, thank you!

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
The tearful audience struck something in me…

IF we had a similar display in America, about our own time in 1945-6, I doubt many in the audience would remember, know of, or be as moved by. Regarding the third, I think it would have to be as recent as the Persian Gulf to illicit a response. (definitely not muting ANY of the effort or suffering that has happened as a result of recent conflicts, just noting the american civilian habit of amnesia)

But, I’m still rather angry (who knew) at a freshman in my geography class who didn’t know that Pearl Harbor was in Hawai’i. Or that it was bombed, and that’s what started our involvement in WWII. [/quote]

I hear you.