Holy Hell Batman, Prof X is Huge!

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Oh, and…

Thats it. The war’s over. Doesn’t matter what you thought or believed anymore, the Professor has spoken. And if you disagree, he’ll telepathically melt your brain.

All hail Pancakes.

Sweet, while he is at it he can melt the butter over my waffles.

The War is over. Let it go, loser.

It’s only over if you’re giving up.[/quote]

I admire you for not giving up. But the Pancake Nation will still carpet bomb your puny Waffle group into oblivion.

I don’t think Batman is one of the X-Men.

You are getting your comics confused.

[quote]elano wrote:
PANKAKKAS!!! F*CK YOU waffle munchers. I would wipe my a$$ with your waffle and then cover it up with whip cream and strawberrys.[/quote]

Just say “I love crepes.”

We all know that the answer is … FRENCH toast.

Pancakes are to French Toast what Coors Light is to Grolsch.

Furthermore, Waffles? Seriously? Come on.

[i]Dear Bob Sapp,

I remember your starting out pic and wow you’ve grown.

Great job.[/i]

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Oh, and…

Thats it. The war’s over. Doesn’t matter what you thought or believed anymore, the Professor has spoken. And if you disagree, he’ll telepathically melt your brain.

All hail Pancakes.

Sweet, while he is at it he can melt the butter over my waffles.

The War is over. Let it go, loser.

It’s only over if you’re giving up.

I admire you for not giving up. But the Pancake Nation will still carpet bomb your puny Waffle group into oblivion.[/quote]

We’ll lay out the syrup traps and see if you can handle a sticky situation

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/professor_x_what_you_teach_1

Just in case this was before anybody heres time, this is definitely my favorite PX adoration thread.

[/quote]

grrrreat thread

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I think I have an uncle or something that is like 5x the size of X…and he runs a 4.3 40 while carrying 365lbs on his back! so…LOL
[/quote]

Would I like him when he´s angry?

I think T-Nation should feature a high res fully nude shot of the prof in the wallpapers section. I’d suggest him posing in a speedo but that might be kinda gay…

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
BTW, what does Professor X teach ?[/quote]

Squats and milk.

I would never let Prof X operate on me… he might eat me :frowning:

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
I told him when he first sent me his pic that he had pro size… he didn’t believe me… body dysmorphia my man![/quote]

This is why I think you guys really dropped the ball when it comes to Prof X. I remember all you coaches saying how the physique clinic is closed because there need to be some changes and some things need to be fixed.

Then lo and behold, Prof X, one of the biggest, most well respected and well-know members of this site decides to “cut” after 20+ years of bulking. Also I believed he mentioned he is all natural and seeing how I have never seen him post in the steroid forum I have no reason to disagree with that.

If I was Biotests marketing exec, I would have jumped all over that opportunity. “Prof X, the one man physique clinic”. Can you imagine the PR you guys would have gotten? He would have used all Biotest supplements and would have advice from you coaches.

With a successful transformation, it would have resulted in wide spread acclaim for you coaches and Biotests products. Not to mention the resulting mass purchasing of supplements.

Prof X is basically an icon for this site, and he got left hanging. I do give you props though CT because you posted in his thread and gave him some tips.

But still, imagine what you guys missed out on. Biotest could have made Prof X the poster boy for this site, and the physique clinic.

What a missed opportunity…

I told him when he first sent me his pic that he had pro size… he didn’t believe me… body dysmorphia my man![/quote]

No?

X, you really don’t think you have a shot at making it pro if you compete? Or has your train of thought changed since?

Hey dont forget The Mighty Stu and Dirty Gerdy, they seem to be making some really good progress too :smiley:

And prof x looking big :smiley:

[quote]TheJWC wrote:
I think T-Nation should feature a high res fully nude shot of the prof in the wallpapers section. I’d suggest him posing in a speedo but that might be kinda gay…
[/quote]

x2
Maybe gay for you, not me.

Is he natural (no flames please)?
Either way an incredibly impressive physique. Many people could take all kinds of gear and never get anywhere near that size.

[quote]The Ronin wrote:
elano wrote:
PANKAKKAS!!! F*CK YOU waffle munchers. I would wipe my a$$ with your waffle and then cover it up with whip cream and strawberrys.

Just say “I love crepes.”[/quote]

Just like mini pancakes. I have to go and get some now.

[quote]JackedAndSwole wrote:
Is he natural (no flames please)?
Either way an incredibly impressive physique. Many people could take all kinds of gear and never get anywhere near that size.[/quote]

Supernatural

+1

Good job X, but you should definitely overcome you meek, shy inner self and do something with that physique!

Think EVERYONE who ever gets BIG has to deal with that.

I rather LIKED being big, even with extra bodyfat i LIKED being that big cutting sucks the big one i just feel flat and smaller

:frowning:

Dunno if you ever got off the ground running X if not have fun getting bigger, fair play to you for putting yourself in your avater with the amount of shite big guys get im rather averse to putting myself up.

Wait and see when im done, THEN i can do it :slight_smile:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
I told him when he first sent me his pic that he had pro size… he didn’t believe me… body dysmorphia my man!

This is why I think you guys really dropped the ball when it comes to Prof X. I remember all you coaches saying how the physique clinic is closed because there need to be some changes and some things need to be fixed.

Then lo and behold, Prof X, one of the biggest, most well respected and well-know members of this site decides to “cut” after 20+ years of bulking. Also I believed he mentioned he is all natural and seeing how I have never seen him post in the steroid forum I have no reason to disagree with that.

If I was Biotests marketing exec, I would have jumped all over that opportunity. “Prof X, the one man physique clinic”. Can you imagine the PR you guys would have gotten? He would have used all Biotest supplements and would have advice from you coaches.

With a successful transformation, it would have resulted in wide spread acclaim for you coaches and Biotests products. Not to mention the resulting mass purchasing of supplements.

Prof X is basically an icon for this site, and he got left hanging. I do give you props though CT because you posted in his thread and gave him some tips.

But still, imagine what you guys missed out on. Biotest could have made Prof X the poster boy for this site, and the physique clinic.

What a missed opportunity…[/quote]

Would’ve loved to see “he-who-shall-not-be-named” giving px motivational advice.