T Nation

Holy Grail Find? Or Garbage?

Hi everyone. Been a long time since I've been on here. Even longer ( 5+yrs ) since I've lifted.
Trying to get back into to it again.

Anyways.. I was going thru some stuff in my basement and came across a box of something you might find interesting...

7x bottles of MAG-10 Destroyer
6x bottles of Nutrex 1-TU
1x bottles Novoplex
6x bottles of Promatrizx 19-diol 19-Nor-4-Androstene 3, 17-diol
6 cannisters Universal Animal Test
1x bottle Methyl Vol
1x bottle Pheradrol
2x bottles ergopharm 1-AD 1 Androstendiol
1x bottles 6-OXO
2x Superdrols
1x bottle anabolic extreme PCT

I purchased these many many years ago when a nutrition shop was going out of business right @ the time of the 1st PH ban.
I recall I air tight shrink sealed everything and stored in my fridgde for years. Until I move 3 years ago. They then have been sitting sealed in our cool basement.

My post is mainly to hear about your comments on these. And after all these years ( all expired Im sure ..?) are these just garbage. Will they do anything or just give me gut rot?

im sure they are still good. wouldn’t run them without aas and ancillaries though

Hmmmm, flip it all and use the $$ towards real gear?

S/F

Al

that Would be the right idea, if it was not a felony lol. At least I think its a felony, they are all considered steroids now. Get some test, and have fun stacking. Ive never used pro hormones, I know superdrol is supposed to be very very strong, but also very toxic. I watched a guy in college really make fast strength gains on 1-AD, in the early 2000’s

[quote]CATMAL wrote:
Hmmmm, flip it all and use the $$ towards real gear?

S/F

Al[/quote]

KEEP THE SUPERDROL!!!

[quote]MNguns wrote:
Hi everyone. Been a long time since I’ve been on here. Even longer ( 5+yrs ) since I’ve lifted.
Trying to get back into to it again.

Anyways… I was going thru some stuff in my basement and came across a box of something you might find interesting…

7x bottles of MAG-10 Destroyer
6x bottles of Nutrex 1-TU
1x bottles Novoplex
6x bottles of Promatrizx 19-diol 19-Nor-4-Androstene 3, 17-diol
6 cannisters Universal Animal Test
1x bottle Methyl Vol
1x bottle Pheradrol
2x bottles ergopharm 1-AD 1 Androstendiol
1x bottles 6-OXO
2x Superdrols
1x bottle anabolic extreme PCT

I purchased these many many years ago when a nutrition shop was going out of business right @ the time of the 1st PH ban.
I recall I air tight shrink sealed everything and stored in my fridgde for years. Until I move 3 years ago. They then have been sitting sealed in our cool basement.

My post is mainly to hear about your comments on these. And after all these years ( all expired Im sure …?) are these just garbage. Will they do anything or just give me gut rot?
[/quote]

interesting mix of stuff…

the 1TU is prolly bad, since it’s stored in fat. and it’s also based off Andriol (the shittiest steroid ever), so…

the rest are prolly good, albeit a bit degraded.

i was a huge fan of the 19-nor pro-steroids… if i remember correctly, 19-nor diol was supposed to convert at around 15% or so.

i thought 1-AD was not that big of a deal, but several guys i know set PR’s on the stuff.

and Superdrol is strong as shit, but pretty toxic. i always felt like i had the flu on it and could never use it for very long…