Holodrol Mt Liquidgels

I am looking into buying this product and it states that novadex xt should be ran after a 60 day period of it. I am a bit confused on how and when i should take the novadex. I also was wondering are their any possible side effects with this product such as hairloss, ED or low libido?

Neither are actual drugs. This belongs in the supps section.

While I believe the original Gaspari Holodrol was a prohormone, I think the ‘new’ one (already over a few years old though) is just Arachodronic Acid, which is a questionable supplement, depending on who you ask.

S

Don’t bother with either, period.

I appreciate everyones input but I was clearly asking a specific question, not for opionions.

Youre asking about using steroids and post cycle therapy. And then asking about side effects that sometimes occur with steroid use.

If you got your head out of your ass and read my post you’d know by now that what youre talking about is NOT a steroid. Novedex XT is NOT a post cycle therapy drug, its not a drug at all. AND you aren’t going to get those side effects from random supplements that ARENT STEROIDS.

Gaspari has been scamming people for years now with this shit. Hopefully you didnt spend your money fattening his wallet.

like bonez said, novedex is NOT the same thing as nolvadex

They are BOTH BS supplements made to SOUND like drugs and take your money. Both are also conveniently made by the same company… hmnnnnnnn but that’s okay, you go right ahead and waste your cash, after all you don’t want our ‘opinions’.

S

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Youre asking about using steroids and post cycle therapy. And then asking about side effects that sometimes occur with steroid use.

If you got your head out of your ass and read my post you’d know by now that what youre talking about is NOT a steroid. Novedex XT is NOT a post cycle therapy drug, its not a drug at all. AND you aren’t going to get those side effects from random supplements that ARENT STEROIDS.

Gaspari has been scamming people for years now with this shit. Hopefully you didnt spend your money fattening his wallet. [/quote]

Now, I’m not challenging you (I agree with you) but what would you say Gasp’s Nova actually DOES? Loads of guys buy it saying it does something - but if its not PCT, wtf is it?

Novedex XT is an ATD product. Google it.

If you gonna throw your money away on magical bullshit might as well do it at the strip club.