Hollywood Workouts?

Whats the deal with these actors like Pitt in Troy or Nick Cage in Ghost Rider ?One movie they are scrawny then 2-3 months later they are built and ripped in another film.Most people train thier butts off for years and don’t get those results.Are they on the juice or what ?Kinda pisses me off.

[quote]Dragon harrower wrote:
Whats the deal with these actors like Pitt in Troy or Nick Cage in Ghost Rider ?One movie they are scrawny then 2-3 months later they are built and ripped in another film.Most people train thier butts off for years and don’t get those results.Are they on the juice or what ?Kinda pisses me off.[/quote]

They have highly paid trainers and nutritionists working with them.

PLUS, their paychecks depend on it. If you got paid for results, you’d progress better.

Most normal people don’t see those results in years because they suck. The average person has no real diet, trains like a bitch, and gets limited sleep/rest.

These trainers and nutritionists that join forces have tons of knowledge and resources at their disposal.

Shit, for 50 million dollars, I could become the next Ronnie Coleman. It’s all a matter of motivation, time, and resources(i.e knowledge).

20 Pounds of “Hollywood” Muscle!
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=917176

See this article. :slight_smile:

Aaaha Thank you, very good article.

I think Dexter had pretty much the only answer you need.

Shit put 100,000 a year on the line and 8 hours a day to do it, and I’m sure alot more people would look like htem.