Hollywood Six Packs, WTF!

My abs are more defined if I flex them.

I guess the recent epidemic of newbs on here who aspire to 15" guns just has me expecting this sort of nonsense. I stand rebuked -lol

S

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Magnate wrote:
adamhum wrote:
I’ve been noticing that since 300 has come out, it seems every dude in hollywood is sporting a six pack. The latest movie was Adam Sandler in “Zohan”.

I know these guys aren’t killing themselves dieting because the rest of their bodies would be ripped, not just their stomachs. I’ve heard surgeons these days can sculpt six packs without taking all the fat around the stomach.

WTF?

• Adam

Sandler didnt have a 6 pack in Zohan.

He’s fucking ripped as fuck.[/quote]

That looks a little doctored to me. He also looks like he has a football in his shorts.

It’s a combo of not having a 9-5, having a personal chef and the best resources available. That certainly makes it easier. Not saying the average working joe can’t do it, because we do. But if somebody said to anyone on these boards “I have a movie deal for you if you’re ripped in 12 weeks” You’d all be ripped.

Anyone notice in The Hulk that The Abomination (before he became the Abomination) had some SERIOUS spray on abs… very little definition in any part of his body, but he had a little six pack thing going on. Spray paint.

[quote]CJK wrote:
Anyone notice in The Hulk that The Abomination (before he became the Abomination) had some SERIOUS spray on abs… very little definition in any part of his body, but he had a little six pack thing going on. Spray paint.[/quote]

At least they didn’t have to CGI his muscles on like with the Hulk.

[quote]Christine wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
I WAS JOKING! I was only kidding about the “ripped as fuck” comment.

Seriously, we need to have a sarcasm tag or something, maybe one of those cute little smiley faces where he is rolling his eyes.

Jeez Louise people…

Problem is that some people might think that is ripped.[/quote]

He’s not?

/sarcasm (just in case)