T Nation

'Hollywood Muscle' Cycle

I read the roundtable and found it very entertaining.

Let’s assume that the same scenario would exist, but in this case, let’s hypothetically assume that a combination on Tren/EQ/low dose test/ and var were available, as well as proper AI and prami for the tren prolactin issues.

What alterations would you suggest?

Let’s also assume the actor in question in in late 30’s, 6 feet tall, 215, 15% BF. Years of previous training, but working back in due to MCL tear(fully cleared by Dr).

Thank you in advance.

design your own cycle. No one will do it for you

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
design your own cycle. No one will do it for you[/quote]

I appreciate the comment.

If you read the article I was referring to, I was asking about suggested changes in their diet and training programs, as that was alluded to in the roundtable. I didnt ask for cycle advice nor any suggestions for a cycle design.

Thanks.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
design your own cycle. No one will do it for you[/quote]

I appreciate the comment.

If you read the article I was referring to, I was asking about suggested changes in their diet and training programs, as that was alluded to in the roundtable. I didnt ask for cycle advice nor any suggestions for a cycle design.

Thanks.

I remember the article.

So you want to know how people would train and diet on cycle? Hard and clean my friend, hard and clean.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I remember the article.

So you want to know how people would train and diet on cycle? Hard and clean my friend, hard and clean.[/quote]

LOL

I know my dude…my point is that the training and diet suggestions were for a clean subject. We all know that compounds like Tren, Anavar, and to a lesser extent test, seem to have potent partitioning effects…especially tren. (just like you posted a few days ago…why is tren king).

So, knowing that those compounds will protect LBM even in a calorie deprived state, what manipulations in diet(lowering cals), and training(increasing intensity and or set totals, or workout frequency) would be suggested.

I originally posted in the ASK CHRIS forum, as I specifically was asking him, but the thread was moved to this forum, which may have also caused additional confusion.

An MCL tear shouldn’t be an issue; few hollywood actors have legs worth a damn! Have you used before? At 6’ 215 and 15%, any drugs that help you keep some weight and drop that fat to sub-10% will suffice. If you’re training for a specific role that will last a few weeks/months of shooting then it makes sense to talk about particular compounds for a particular look but really, getting lean and staying muscular is what’s it’s all about if you’d like to look Hollywood most of the year. Hell Jason Statham is like 170, he’s just lean with big traps and shoulders. Granted, he’s only 5’9" but that’s not “short”. At 6’, you could pull that look off at 215 if your body fat were low enough.

Test prop 100mg eod and eq 300/week, with winstrol 50mg/day for the first 6 weeks would be cheap and easy. There’s always primo. Eat like crazy and train even crazier; the MCL comes into play here because most of the work Hollywood actors do to get in kick-ass shape these days looks a lot like an MMA training camp.

[quote]EFShadow wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I remember the article.

So you want to know how people would train and diet on cycle? Hard and clean my friend, hard and clean.[/quote]

LOL

I know my dude…my point is that the training and diet suggestions were for a clean subject. We all know that compounds like Tren, Anavar, and to a lesser extent test, seem to have potent partitioning effects…especially tren. (just like you posted a few days ago…why is tren king).

So, knowing that those compounds will protect LBM even in a calorie deprived state, what manipulations in diet(lowering cals), and training(increasing intensity and or set totals, or workout frequency) would be suggested.

I originally posted in the ASK CHRIS forum, as I specifically was asking him, but the thread was moved to this forum, which may have also caused additional confusion.[/quote]

Well what are your goals, bulk? Cut?

When using gear you can cheat a little more on diet and still accomplish your goals

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]EFShadow wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I remember the article.

LOL

I originally posted in the ASK CHRIS forum, as I specifically was asking him, but the thread was moved to this forum, which may have also caused additional confusion.[/quote]

When using gear you can cheat a little more on diet and still accomplish your goals
[/quote]

6 slices of pizza E3D for big gainz

[quote]incredulous wrote:
An MCL tear shouldn’t be an issue; few hollywood actors have legs worth a damn! Have you used before? At 6’ 215 and 15%, any drugs that help you keep some weight and drop that fat to sub-10% will suffice. If you’re training for a specific role that will last a few weeks/months of shooting then it makes sense to talk about particular compounds for a particular look but really, getting lean and staying muscular is what’s it’s all about if you’d like to look Hollywood most of the year. Hell Jason Statham is like 170, he’s just lean with big traps and shoulders. Granted, he’s only 5’9" but that’s not “short”. At 6’, you could pull that look off at 215 if your body fat were low enough.

Test prop 100mg eod and eq 300/week, with winstrol 50mg/day for the first 6 weeks would be cheap and easy. There’s always primo. Eat like crazy and train even crazier; the MCL comes into play here because most of the work Hollywood actors do to get in kick-ass shape these days looks a lot like an MMA training camp.[/quote]

MCL is an issue with the cardio…swells up and there is still soreness across the band. In terms of the weights, its not that bad.

I had an audition for a very well known day time soap, and it was two weeks after a run of Streetcar, and I was a lean 195. They took a photo of me and the guy, who eventually was cast, standing side by side, and the difference was shocking. 195at 6’ isnt big by “our” standards, but I was 4 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier than the guy who got the part.

The scale weight doesnt matter.

That is why I was hoping Chris S would see this, and give an idea on how low to take the calories down.

Hypothetically, Tren Enan/low dose test enan(replacement)/eq/T3 with var at the end will be sufficient to maintain LBM. Switching to Test Ace/Test Prop/EQ with a touch of masteron will help post recovery as the esters are much shorter.

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]EFShadow wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I remember the article.

LOL

[/quote]

6 slices of pizza E3D for big gainz
[/quote]

…dont forget paperbol…

Just make sure your source mails it. The faxed version is WEAK

Forgive me if I seem dumb, but I’m having a hard time figuring out what exactly your asking or what your trying to accomplish. Are you trying to gain muscle? Cut?

I’m still confused. What are you looking for? As in, what look? When I hear “Hollywood” I think muscles and brawn not Edward from twilight, but that may be the disconnect. From the compounds you’re listing, it sounds like you need to be lean, hard and thin; not “bulky”. Is that about right?

None of us here were at that audition so to say the guy was shorter and weighed less doesn’t mean much; especially if you’re saying the weight doesn’t matter. I know a lot of yoked wrestlers who look diesel at 145 if there’s no one standing next to them, and some Ichabod Crane looking fools who deadlift close to 700. There are lots of roles in Hollywood. Who’s someone you think you need to look like and what frame are you working with now?

I really think what you’re after, if it’s not just a look for one day, can be achieved with any compound out there and is much more dependent on your training and diet. You sound like you’re on the right track, but this may be a case for a paid consultation with someone who knows their shit.

I’m not that guy for sure, but my advice for training: start by thinking of your ideal physique. Consider what “athlete” that looks like and train like that athlete to a T. If it’s a Lance Armstrong type and your MCL is fucked than you may be SOL; though there’s always starvation. If this guy managed to look more muscular at 5’8" 165lbs, then you may just have the wrong frame for that ideal. Vanity work: arms and chest for the lover-look; traps, shoulders, neck for the shit-kicker look.

I don’t train any different off cycle to how i do on. I let my diet get a little dirtier though for the extra cals

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I don’t train any different off cycle to how i do on. I let my diet get a little dirtier though for the extra cals[/quote]

Is it safe to assume that you dont/havent cycled to cut?

[quote]incredulous wrote:
I’m still confused. What are you looking for? As in, what look? When I hear “Hollywood” I think muscles and brawn not Edward from twilight, but that may be the disconnect. From the compounds you’re listing, it sounds like you need to be lean, hard and thin; not “bulky”. Is that about right?

None of us here were at that audition so to say the guy was shorter and weighed less doesn’t mean much; especially if you’re saying the weight doesn’t matter. I know a lot of yoked wrestlers who look diesel at 145 if there’s no one standing next to them, and some Ichabod Crane looking fools who deadlift close to 700. There are lots of roles in Hollywood. Who’s someone you think you need to look like and what frame are you working with now?

I really think what you’re after, if it’s not just a look for one day, can be achieved with any compound out there and is much more dependent on your training and diet. You sound like you’re on the right track, but this may be a case for a paid consultation with someone who knows their shit.

I’m not that guy for sure, but my advice for training: start by thinking of your ideal physique. Consider what “athlete” that looks like and train like that athlete to a T. If it’s a Lance Armstrong type and your MCL is fucked than you may be SOL; though there’s always starvation. If this guy managed to look more muscular at 5’8" 165lbs, then you may just have the wrong frame for that ideal. Vanity work: arms and chest for the lover-look; traps, shoulders, neck for the shit-kicker look.[/quote]

In all fairness, this is not about my wanting advice on anything but alterations to what was proposed in the original article as they apply to diet and training.

In terms of an “ideal” or who do I want to look like - that isnt the issue either. You say “lean hard and thin” - what is your definition of “thin”?

If I had to compare my frame(skeletal and proportions) with someone, I would say Hugh Jackman, but I have a bit more muscularity.

This isn’t a one day shoot sort of a thing either. It’s the lead in an Indie. My role is that of a father, who’s wife passed away, and is now caring for his daughter. The town gossips about how he never dated after his wife died. The women in the town swoon over the character.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Forgive me if I seem dumb, but I’m having a hard time figuring out what exactly your asking or what your trying to accomplish. Are you trying to gain muscle? Cut? [/quote]

Primarliy cutting, but I am assuming , based on experience, that I will gain 5-7 pounds of LBM in the process.

Then your proposed cycle will do it

[quote]EFShadow wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I don’t train any different off cycle to how i do on. I let my diet get a little dirtier though for the extra cals[/quote]

Is it safe to assume that you dont/havent cycled to cut?[/quote]

you are correct, however I do normally drop a bit of fat on cycle, despite eating a bulking diet. Can’t really explain it

Update:

The hypothetical stack has hypothetically just hit the end of the third week. It was in motion before I saw the original roundtable.

The usual tren fever is in full force…massive night sweats, total disrupted sleep. I added Prami, and have worked up to two divided doses of 0.10 cc around lunch and another .25cc at bed. Not helping.

I added some D-bol today as the usual advise is that it can counteract some of the sides.

If anyone has an suggestions on the tren sides, I am all ears. My cardio is EXTREMELY limited. walking at 3pmg on 10 degrees is killing me. I am considering upping the EQ due to the RBC effects. Comments?

ETD:

250 mg Tren E
187.5 mg Test E
200 mg EQ

10 mg Dbol daily
0.35-0.50 mg Prami

Anavar to follow in another 2-3 weeks.

I have added close to 6 pounds LBM and have dropped 8-9 pounds of fat, based on calipers at the gym.