Holiday

This week I’m gonna be going on holiday for 7 days. It’s going to be an opportunity to give my body a bit of time off from serious weight training, so I’m looking forward to that. Only thing I’m wondering is how to keep my diet clean and not over-eat while on holiday, as well as not to lose any muscle. Anybody any tips?

Don’t worry about it. You’re on holiday!

Seriously. Enjoy the time off and don’t worry about the eating, training or losing muscle. I spent two weeks off from the gym when I traveled to Salzburg, Austria and then Italy to spend time with Stacey and get married while in Florence.

I ate everything they had to offer in both countries. I didn’t workout, but we did A LOT of walking each day while site seeing. We ate pizza, bread, pasta and gelatto every single day. Some days, I even ate gelatto twice some days. I swore that I gained 10lbs while I was there.

Come to find out, I came back home and hadn’t gained one pound! I ate more pizza, bread and pasta than I have eaten in the past 10 years, and in two weeks, it didn’t make one bit of a difference.

And once I got came home, I went back to my normal training and eating habits and ended up getting leaner!!!

Have fun. Just stay active with fun activities and you’ll be fine.