Holiday Travel: Nudie Pics or Hand Jobs?

If you don’t like the screening processes their implementing, don’t fucking fly. I’m so tired of people complaining about security procedures. You should be willing to go through whatever is necessary to make flying as safe as possible, and if you don’t like it than take a train or drive your ass across the country.

really it doesn’t matter… as long as i get through security in a timely manner…

Just ask for “the happy ending”.

I usually check out who is doing the pat down. If it’s a 300 pound bull dyke who looks like she’s enjoying it too much, I’ll take my chances with the radiation and go in the scanner.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
If you don’t like the screening processes their implementing, don’t fucking fly. I’m so tired of people complaining about security procedures. You should be willing to go through whatever is necessary to make flying as safe as possible, and if you don’t like it than take a train or drive your ass across the country.[/quote]

But it does not make anyone safer, so why put up with it?

Doesn’t really matter what security does. Terrorists are creative and resourceful… like viruses.
Just a matter of time before another one happens, completely blindsiding us.

I gotta go with the pat down.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
If you don’t like the screening processes their implementing, don’t fucking fly. I’m so tired of people complaining about security procedures. You should be willing to go through whatever is necessary to make flying as safe as possible, and if you don’t like it than take a train or drive your ass across the country.[/quote]

Let me guess, you believe the Patriot Act was a good idea as well. I mean, if you have nothing to hide, then why not support it? Right?

i dont understand why an xray or grope is such a bi deal, they give you a choice i mean if you dont like one take the other…

[quote]dumbbellhead wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

Let me guess, you believe the Patriot Act was a good idea as well. I mean, if you have nothing to hide, then why not support it? Right?[/quote]

really, so a policy that allows the government to spy on you at anytime they deem neccessary is definitely the same as a policy that requires a check when YOU CHOOSE TO USE the airport. Good for you buddy keep up the solid analogies.

just gotta say u hear about the people that don’t get caught what about those that do… TSA isn’t perfect but its a work in progress… its much better nowadays then it was back in 02’

Back in '02 I got a “random” pat down by a bull female TSA officer when I was flying one-way. In public. While being watched by three or four male TSA officers. Including pressing around my bra underwires. That was awkward.

I’ll take the nudies.

They aren’t really all that clear anyway. I’d definitely take having somebody see me like this than be groped up all over the place. I feel insecure about myself enough half the time… I don’t need somebody I don’t know touching me to only further that feeling.

i’ll take the hand jobie!

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]dumbbellhead wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

Let me guess, you believe the Patriot Act was a good idea as well. I mean, if you have nothing to hide, then why not support it? Right?[/quote]

really, so a policy that allows the government to spy on you at anytime they deem neccessary is definitely the same as a policy that requires a check when YOU CHOOSE TO USE the airport. Good for you buddy keep up the solid analogies.[/quote]

I guess you’re forced to use the phone.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

People complain because it’s annoying. Is that so wrong? What if you were padded down whenever you entered a mall? It’s not so far-fetched, really. A plane holds far less people than a mall does, and thus, there’s a bigger terrorist threat. It’s basically a search without probable cause.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Doesn’t really matter what security does. Terrorists are creative and resourceful… like viruses.
Just a matter of time before another one happens, completely blindsiding us. [/quote]

This…

There are so many more ways to bring a plane down without explosives.

The radiation is negligible. Funny clip I heard a guy play for me…Some old black lady called Sean Hannity and said she was going to go for the grope and have a dildo stuffed in her granny panties. Hilarious coming from an old black lady (even though it was probably a T-Nation member doing a good voice impression).

I blame Total Recall for this shit.

Either way, walk in with a fear boner.

Both.