Holiday Travel: Nudie Pics or Hand Jobs?

Your choice this holiday travel season.

I am talking about the new TSA screening process where you get a choice between the x-rays so they can look under your clothes or an more rigorous frisking that includes cupping of the breast of women and crotch grabbing on guys, crack checking all around.

Which are you going to chose? or would chose if you were traveling?

Images from TSA themselves: Blog | Transportation Security Administration

Another interesting read about searching kids: http://www.infowars.com/tsa-desktop-image-makes-joke-of-cavity-searching-children/

look but dont touch. I just heard a story on NPR about it. Thats most peoples preference Im sure.

I choose to drive.

Depends.
If the radiation is as strong as a CT scan, then touch.
If it’s only as strong as regular x-ray, I’ll take the scan.

I go for the touch. As long as I’m taking my Alpha Male I can usually get off from it.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Depends.
If it’s only as strong as regular x-ray, I’ll take the scan.[/quote]

pilots and crew evidently are not too pleased with it as they apparently already get some radiation in the cockpit. I guess they’re taking the pat down.

Touch, but faking orgasm while it’s occurring.

look.

They’ve been using this body scan at SFO for a few years.

Don’t care either way, but would prob pick the body scanner just so some dude doesn’t grope my junk.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Depends.
If it’s only as strong as regular x-ray, I’ll take the scan.[/quote]

Hmm good point!

Ask beforehand if they give happy endings.

Unfortunately, going through the x-ray is often a guarantee I’ll be late for my flight, so a pat down is the only option. The few times I’ve opted for the machine, I always get pulled aside under suspicion for trying to smuggle a baseball bat through.

^Stuffed up your rectum?

[quote]raybbaby wrote:
^Stuffed up your rectum?[/quote]

Well, duh.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
Your choice this holiday travel season.

I am talking about the new TSA screening process where you get a choice between the x-rays so they can look under your clothes or an more rigorous frisking that includes cupping of the breast of women and crotch grabbing on guys, crack checking all around.

Which are you going to chose? or would chose if you were traveling?

Images from TSA themselves: Blog | Transportation Security Administration

Another interesting read about searching kids: http://www.infowars.com/tsa-desktop-image-makes-joke-of-cavity-searching-children/ [/quote]

Uncle Sam wants you.

He really does.

I’m used to the pat downs. Every time I’ve flown through Germany I was subjected to a thorough pat down… apparently randomly.

Or German men have a thing for me…

:frowning:

The fact that I’m military automatically puts me in the grope-line. Never fails.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
The fact that I’m military automatically puts me in the grope-line. Never fails.[/quote]

Maybe they like men in uniform?