Hogan Knows Best

So I was bored last night and watched the New Hulk Hogan reality show and all I can say is man his trainning methods suck. He was shown in his home gym with Brian Knobbs the former Nasty Boy and Hogan had was using a Smith Machine for incline presses and Knobbs was doing some really shitty form dumbell presses. As far as the show went I am reminded of the Osournes with the children having more respect for Hogan than Ozzy adn his kids

Superpimp
What network does this air on?
Might be worth a laugh…I mean look.

It’s on VH1 on Sunday but if you have On Demand you can watch it there now.

VH1.

Apparantly they have decided that we don’t watch music videos anymore so they now make insipid reality shows based around washed up celebrities.

I predict Music Videos are soon to die out. They are just not the same anymore and are just same old try-to-be-sexy boring. It’s friggen MUSIC! It’s for listening.

I also believe this is why music really mostly sucks now. The so called “Artists” are more into their look than their sound. That’s a fact Jack!

I hear the Backstreet Boys to Men can’t sell any tickets for their new concert tour. The little 15 year old girls who used to WATCH them are now grown up, married and don’t care to LOOK at vids anymore.

But do we get to see the Hulkster strumming on his electric guitar against a blue screen like in his awesome 80s music video “Real American”.

Although my favourite part is when he head butts the Soviet flag. That showed them!

This show must suck ass. All reality shows suck ass, really…

I can’t wait to see this. The other show I’m psyched about is Celebrity Fit Club 2 with the gruesome twosome of Gary Busey and Phil Margera.

Whoa!

Why wasn’t Don Vito the pick for CFC2? Unwilling to exercise for any reason perhaps? This is worthy of another thread…

[quote]conorh wrote:
I can’t wait to see this. The other show I’m psyched about is Celebrity Fit Club 2 with the gruesome twosome of Gary Busey and Phil Margera.

Whoa!

Why wasn’t Don Vito the pick for CFC2? Unwilling to exercise for any reason perhaps? This is worthy of another thread…[/quote]

You know what’s funny about CFC2 is that the Snapple Lady is back! I mean, didn’t she learn enough from season 1 that she shouldn’t have to return for Season 2, or is it that the producers ran out of “celebrities” to use for the show and asked her to come back?

[quote]Rockman wrote:
This show must suck ass. All reality shows suck ass, really…[/quote]

What doesn’t suck is your avatar

[quote]Rockman wrote:

THEN Xen Nova wrote:

What doesn’t suck is your avatar[/quote]

OMFG Agreed!

BTW-I do inclines on the smith machine too.

[quote]David Barr wrote:
Rockman wrote:

THEN Xen Nova wrote:

What doesn’t suck is your avatar

OMFG Agreed!

BTW-I do inclines on the smith machine too.
[/quote]

I’ll third this, she looks like she is really enjoying the bouncing too!

V