Hofstra Gang Rape Hoax

[quote]Rookie21 wrote:
Well no confirmation yet, but apparently this is her myspace.

Myspace [/quote]

Sooo…waitin on the confirmation for /b/ to ruin her life? I’m sure the fine folks over here at GAL could do a damn good job at it too.

what a mess. i’ve actually worked a case like that…there wasn’t video, but a lengthy interrogation with the “vicitm” brought out the truth.

those guys should sell the video on the internet. they get the money, she gets embarrassed (even further)…win-win.

same thing happened to eric frimpong, a college soccer players at USCB. He was from somewhere like kenya, made the move over here to play soccer, and was convicted of rape charges. if you read the article below, its kinda messed up because there is evidence that should absolve him of the crime.

pretty good read.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Makavali wrote:
9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

I see your joining me on the bus ride to hell, Mak. Its good to have company.[/quote]

I have a plan to overthrow the devil. Bring Kool-Aid and KFC, it’s gonna be one hell of an eternity.

OK, class, now that we’ve seen this story unfold, what have we learned?

“To always bring a camera with you when you are getting ready to hit that!!”

Because…?

“Because skanks and ho’s are either gold diggers or trying to get attention!!!”

And…?

“and unless you have a prenupt, video footage, and 2 lawyers, your dick is not safe!!!”

Because…?

“Because society always believes the ho first and the brother last!!!”

That was brilliant, class.

I want everyone to pick up a complimentary hide-a-way camera (hidden in a fake bottle of Hennessy), 25 high quality Magnum condoms, and at least two business cards to lawyers with the last name ending in “Stein”.

Have a great summer, kids!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
OK, class, now that we’ve seen this story unfold, what have we learned?

“To always bring a camera with you when you are getting ready to hit that!!”

Because…?

“Because skanks and ho’s are either gold diggers or trying to get attention!!!”

And…?

“and unless you have a prenupt, video footage, and 2 lawyers, your dick is not safe!!!”

Because…?

“Because society always believes the ho first and the brother last!!!”

That was brilliant, class.

I want everyone to pick up a complimentary hide-a-way camera (hidden in a fake bottle of Hennessy), 25 high quality Magnum condoms, and at least two business cards to lawyers with the last name ending in “Stein”.

Have a great summer, kids!!![/quote]

LOL @ the end of that post.

msd0060 wrote:
WHY THE FUCK are the pics of the “suspects” EVERYWHERE, but the cunt can’t be seen?

They had already suspended one of the guys from college…when NO rfucking trial has taken place. This ruined these guys’ lives (and could have been much worse) yet the one who lied gets to hide from the press?

Her picture should be used as a background on Google’s search page.[/quote]

I’m with you in general on this however, keep in mind that having group sex in the bathroom of a dorm is probably cause for suspension anyway - consensual or not. We all know sex occurs in dorms, maybe even group sex (we can hope right?) but when you get caught with 4 of your friends banging some chick on college property, the result is probably a suspension.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Professor X wrote:
msd0060 wrote:
WHY THE FUCK are the pics of the “suspects” EVERYWHERE, but the cunt can’t be seen?

They had already suspended one of the guys from college…when NO rfucking trial has taken place. This ruined these guys’ lives (and could have been much worse) yet the one who lied gets to hide from the press?

Her picture should be used as a background on Google’s search page.

I’m with you in general on this however, keep in mind that having group sex in the bathroom of a dorm is probably cause for suspension anyway - consensual or not. We all know sex occurs in dorms, maybe even group sex (we can hope right?) but when you get caught with 4 of your friends banging some chick on college property, the result is probably a suspension.

[/quote]

Have you ever…and I mean ever…been to a frat house?

I don’t mean to make light of the situation…but if everyone knew everything that truly went down on the average college campus (let alone one known for not being such a great school), my guess is anyone appalled at this situation would literally faint from the exposure.

I mean, I personally have never been in any situation like this because I am a very good boy…but I understand.

And Prof, you beat me to it…any sex act with any girl other than your long term girlfriend needs to be recorded and preserved…and then hopefully put up on the internet for the rest of us to watch.

TheBodyGuard wrote:
Professor X wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Her picture should be used as a background on Google’s search page.

I don’t mean to make light of the situation…but if everyone knew everything that truly went down on the average college campus (let alone one known for not being such a great school), my guess is anyone appalled at this situation would literally faint from the exposure.

I mean, I personally have never been in any situation like this because I am a very good boy…but I understand.[/quote]

Not my point; we all know what occurs on college campuses. But when you get caught, there are consequences. I’m just saying, it’s hard to imagine getting caught having group sex in a bathroom on school property and not suffering a suspension.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

Not my point; we all know what occurs on college campuses. But when you get caught, there are consequences. I’m just saying, it’s hard to imagine getting caught having group sex in a bathroom on school property and not suffering a suspension.
[/quote]

True, true. They should have done this at someone’s house off campus like…I imagine something like this would play out if someone wanted to be smarter about it.

Her sentence should be as if she was the the rapist.

But if there is a school where you won’t…I’d like to take some night courses…I’m just saying :slight_smile:

[quote]Sliver wrote:
statistically speaking, around half of rape accusations are false.[/quote]

I broke up with a chick a couple of years ago and the FIRST thing she did was go to the cops saying I had raped her. She gave them her panties for “evidence” and made up a wild story trying to put me in jail to get back at me.

Fortunately, she was not too bright and couldn’t keep her story straight and, though I was questioned by the cops and harrassed by her dad (she’d told him the same thing), luckily they figured out she was full of shit.

The scariest thing is that there are chicks out there who actually think sending someone to jail for 25+ years is justified for the transgression of not wanting to date their crazy asses.

[quote]Itchy wrote:
Sliver wrote:
statistically speaking, around half of rape accusations are false.

I broke up with a chick a couple of years ago and the FIRST thing she did was go to the cops saying I had raped her. She gave them her panties for “evidence” and made up a wild story trying to put me in jail to get back at me.

Fortunately, she was not too bright and couldn’t keep her story straight and, though I was questioned by the cops and harrassed by her dad (she’d told him the same thing), luckily they figured out she was full of shit.

The scariest thing is that there are chicks out there who actually think sending someone to jail for 25+ years is justified for the transgression of not wanting to date their crazy asses.[/quote]

I can’t imagine why you broke up with such a gem.

People like this make me sick. Her actions have an effect not just on these five guys but on the next girl who gets raped - for real this time - but cant provide physical evidence, or nothing more than a “he said/she said” case.

Yes, there are false rape accusations - although I’ve never heard the statistic of half, and would be interested in knowing where that came from - but there are also rapes that go unreported because of fear or shame, which is just as great a crime. For that reason I tend to think that this girl is no better than a genuine, full-fledged rapist

[/quote]

True that. Back in the day, when they used to have bands at parties instead of DJ’s, women entered at their own risk. Picture an XXX rated Animal House, with drunk, horny young men outnumbering the women 10:1. They don’t call a guitar an axe for nothing.

[quote]
I mean, I personally have never been in any situation like this because I am a very good boy…but I understand.[/quote]

Yo Momma is proud of you ;^)

K so if you really wanted to rape someone pick a guy because he won’t come out and call rape, and plus no one will believe him. Problem solved.

But in all seriousness I would get a piece of paper that has fine print on that she “condones this sexual act” be like “it’s for my year book” (girls will believe it) and bam won’t be called on rape. I think I just gave the rapists an idea. I do believe that girls can call rape even if they have sex while under the influence?

Well, here’s a case of a guy who didn’t have his camera cell phone on…

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
Her sentence should be as if she was the the rapist.[/quote]

thats the sad thing…it won’t and she likely won’t do any jail time.