Hofstra Gang Rape Hoax

The statement made by one of the school officials is funny. Claiming that THIS incident ruined Hofstra’s reputation lol. When their sports teams play road games the crowd chants S-T-D at the players. Some stat was released through an independant study that 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 full time students had an std. It was a big deal on long island. I went to school about 15 miles away. That school is the epitome of Long Island trash

[quote]elano wrote:
Anyone know where I can watch this video?[/quote]

HAHA!

I wish I could hear the explanation from one girl with no reason to lie, why did you lie?
This happened to my roomate at college, fortunately they had no proof so they could not punish him, but what was the point?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
I wish I could hear the explanation from one girl with no reason to lie, why did you lie?
This happened to my roomate at college, fortunately they had no proof so they could not punish him, but what was the point?

[/quote]

Same reason they lie when they say its your baby.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
That’s bullshit. Also, there is no way to know how many times things like this have occurred in the past since in society, all a woman has to do is cry rape and everyone immediately believes her.

This woman took advantage of that and if anyone thinks this is the first, they are dumber than this chick was.[/quote]

2 kids i graduated in highschool with in 2008 have since been accused of rape and while neither of them were covicted of it, it has extremely painful repercussions for both of them.

Pretty startling considering i only graduated with a class of 300 and in just over 1 years time 2 of those kids were accused.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Pshhhh they probably got her to agree to fuck her one more time and they made her pretend like she likes it so they can get it on video.
EVERYONE knows that black guys rape white bitches!!!
;)[/quote]

I believe she is black.

What kind of world are we living in when you can’t even trust college sluts anymore?? I’m appalled.

EDIT

For the record that was a MMMMMF thats kinda crowded.

Well no confirmation yet, but apparently this is her myspace.

[quote]Rookie21 wrote:
Well no confirmation yet, but apparently this is her myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/danui[/quote]

“Mood: virginal”

What?

statistically speaking, around half of rape accusations are false.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
Pshhhh they probably got her to agree to fuck her one more time and they made her pretend like she likes it so they can get it on video.
EVERYONE knows that black guys rape white bitches!!!
:wink:

I believe she is black.[/quote]

Yes probably not too many white girls named “Danmell Ndonye” so hopefully this won’t turn into yet another race thread.

my friend was accused of rape, the cops picked him up and everything. the girl was lying, she ended up in some mental hospital for a bit. he didn’t even have sex with her

This might not be appropros for the moment, but one of the benefits of Islamic Law is that it takes like, four male witnesses to convict a dude for rape, and when those stringent standards are met, the fucker gets stoned to death.

I’m just saying.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
Pshhhh they probably got her to agree to fuck her one more time and they made her pretend like she likes it so they can get it on video.
EVERYONE knows that black guys rape white bitches!!!
:wink:

I believe she is black.[/quote]

i SERIOUSLY hope you didnt take my post seriously…

[quote]Otep wrote:
This might not be appropros for the moment, but one of the benefits of Islamic Law is that it takes like, four male witnesses to convict a dude for rape, and when those stringent standards are met, the fucker gets stoned to death.

I’m just saying.[/quote]

Yeah, but on the other hand a woman gets stoned to death if the wind lifts up her ninja suit
:wink:

I’d think the fellas would’ve questioned her sanity when she agreed to the proposition (or offered, if that was the case)…

As “liberated” as we are today, yeah, still rather extreme sexual behavior. Some alarms should’ve been going off, “leave this one the hell alone!” Scary stuff. I’d hate to think what could’ve been without the, ahem, video.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
Rookie21 wrote:
Well no confirmation yet, but apparently this is her myspace.

“Mood: virginal”

What?[/quote]

My first thought, too.

A girl was raped in the house my roommate lived in last year during a (not large) party they had. Two guys were were caught in the act of raping her, they ran out, girl was taken to hospital, and the police never pursued anything.

Innocent people in jail, guilty people on the streets. Sad, but true.

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.[/quote]

I see your joining me on the bus ride to hell, Mak. Its good to have company.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Otep wrote:
This might not be appropros for the moment, but one of the benefits of Islamic Law is that it takes like, four male witnesses to convict a dude for rape, and when those stringent standards are met, the fucker gets stoned to death.

I’m just saying.

Yeah, but on the other hand a woman gets stoned to death if the wind lifts up her ninja suit
;)[/quote]

Not to mention what if there is an actual rape, and you can’t find 4 male witnesses.
Plus, Saudi Arabia has a poor track record in dealing with these cases. I’ve read of at least two cases in the past year where women were flogged because they got raped (apparently it counts as sexual relations out of marriage) note: the men did get their due punishment, which I believe is a bad whipping and jail-time.
Sharia law can get real retarded.

Just sayin’ :b