HodgeTwins vs Ian McCarthy

anyone else hear of this?

don’t really know what’s going on, but some LOLz

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

Looked up who this Ian McCarthy guy, looks like a foetus.

What has he done/studied?

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

LOL, you’re not the first comment I’ve read that said “fetus”… from my limited knowledge, he’s 19, and I believe favors IIFYM… either way, I apparently posted on his FB feed one day to a post he made, after a few posts, I was blocked… didn’t know it was his FB fan page till the other day.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

LOL, you’re not the first comment I’ve read that said “fetus”… from my limited knowledge, he’s 19, and I believe favors IIFYM… either way, I apparently posted on his FB feed one day to a post he made, after a few posts, I was blocked… didn’t know it was his FB fan page till the other day.
[/quote]

Awesome, i’m gonna go napalm his page with abuse for the banter haha.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Awesome, i’m gonna go napalm his page with abuse for the banter haha.[/quote]

comments take approving :wink:

I hope it gets approved.

lol

Just do whatever THE FUCK you wanna do, twinos.

Fuck McCarthy!

is that how you guys spell “fetus” over there lol

[quote] jehovasfitness wrote:

don’t really know what’s going on, but some LOLz [/quote]

McCarthy called the Hodge twins out to make a quick name for himself:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/ian_mccarthy_controversial_bodybuilding_guru_opinions_please?id=5181873&pageNo=0

lol most of these channels suck

hodgetwins are ok because they’re funny

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
lol most of these channels suck

hodgetwins are ok because they’re funny[/quote]
funny and honest is a winning combination

yeah true, I only get mad when people try to act like something they’re not. I used to watch matt ogus videos, he was pretty informative but long winded. Antoine Valliant’s videos are awesome

Nick Wright has to be the worst
“hey yo guys I’m gonna show you how to cook chicken breast n minute rice”

oh and my current goal is to be strong than Layne Norton lol. I can’t stand how he’ll blast Creed and then yell “LET’S GO” before a 5 plate trap dead

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
oh and my current goal is to be strong than Layne Norton lol. I can’t stand how he’ll blast Creed and then yell “LET’S GO” before a 5 plate trap dead[/quote]
lol

How does someone like Ian ever get anyone caring what he says?

The internet has ruined the lifestyle of bodybuilding and the mood of the gym.

Why not? Dude sounds like the biggest virgin, does some ok lifting, and then says he works harder than everyone.

It’s healthy to want to surpass your former idols.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

The internet has ruined the lifestyle of bodybuilding and the mood of the gym.[/quote]

If he has ruined the lifestyle of BB’ing and the gym then those tossers weren’t worth it anyway.

It just makes it easier to listen tho certain people in the gym rather than those who take in the likes of those channels.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

The internet has ruined the lifestyle of bodybuilding and the mood of the gym.[/quote]

If he has ruined the lifestyle of BB’ing and the gym then those tossers weren’t worth it anyway.

It just makes it easier to listen tho certain people in the gym rather than those who take in the likes of those channels.[/quote]

I said THE INTERNET, not this one guy.

Before the internet, no one who looked like that was going to walk up to guys who look like the Hudge twins and get anyone caring that they think they know more.

The internet has killed that. 350lbs morbidly obese people can log in and claim they know more than Ronnie Coleman about heavy lifting and someone will believe it.

Before the internet, no one who looked like that was going to walk up to guys who look like the Hudge twins and get anyone caring that they think they know more.

The internet has killed that. 350lbs morbidly obese people can log in and claim they know more than Ronnie Coleman about heavy lifting and someone will believe it.
[/quote]

So, so very true. I don’t pay much attention to the countless self appointed experts putting out videos every week, but I do realize what an epidemic it seems to have become.

In some small way, I guess it could be argued that it’s a good thing that people take it upon themselves to actually study the research being done instead of blindly following the supplement companies’ “special 6 page ad-reports” in the magazines, but the down side is the thinking that being able to quote studies makes you an expert. Even more so when you clearly haven’t shown the ability to put said knowledge to use in an obvious manner (‘training’ your buddies and family doesn’t really count in my book).

All the back and forth between these ‘net-gurus’ is just stupid though. I may not agree with everything other pros, trainers, or coaches do, or suggest, but I would never in a public forum rip 'em down. Truly the height on unprofessionalism, and can do nothing but reflect badly on you.

S