Hockey pool

Well the seasons about to start and I am freakin excited. I want to start a testosterone hockey pool, so I am hoping some Canadians will come out of the woodwork and join in on the fun. Hell, even americans can join if they think they can hang :slight_smile: I am going to start up a yahoo pool tommorrow morning and post the details here so anyone who wants to can join up.
:slight_smile: Groove

I’m game.
I’ve never been involved with a sports pool before though.
Is it pretty easy?
Peace,
T-Ren

Capitals win the cup.

Jager regains scoring touch, Ollie wins Vinenzia and a few unknown kids figure out how to play defense.

I actually gave up my season tickets this year…not enough winning to justify the $$$$

Im in, give me some details

dont post much but hey…a hockey pool will get me to post…im in.

my canadiens will suck this year but its ok…

the avalanche = an unstopable squad.

Ok the pool is set up. There is a maximum of 12 teams, 16 players per team so sign up fast if you want to play. There is a live draft on saturday october 4 at 2;30 PDT.
League ID# 62127
league name: Testosterone
League Password: Forum

Let the games begin

sign sealed delivered baby i signed up

hope you all don’t mind losing

:slight_smile:

I’m game.

I’m in. It will give me another forum by which to bash all those silly Avs fans after their team tanks. :slight_smile:

Comeon guys, only got three teams so far

How do I sign up

tonytriceps: go to yahoo and go to the sports section, then go to fantasy. Click on hockey and join the league I created, the info you’ll need is in an above post.

Why would we Americans want to ‘hang’ with you Canadians?

We have our very own leagues thank you very much.