Hobbies Besides Lifting?

I fap. A lot.

I’ve been learning Mandarin for about 5 years now.
Hey Nards, you prefer Gaoxiong or Hualien or Taizhong? Me and the wife are thinking about a move…

I sing, play guitar and harmonica. Done that since I was 12. Playing rugby too, but that kind of goes along with why I got into lifting. Xbox too.

Reef Tank
Spear fishing
Ice Hockey
choir

Dont know if those are hobbies or just things i do… if that makes sense?

Fresh water tank & comic book Junkie

Snowboard (12 years) plean to start racing boarder cross this year
Travel (for snowboarding and for other adentures)
Read
Camp/hike

JKD,BJJ
Target shooting
reading
trying in vain to film ghosts and u.f.o.'s
and lately red dead redemption and doom 3 have been taking up a lot of my time.

I like to analyse music scores

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
i play some WoW as well. plan to start playing again in sept since Cataclysm comes out in October.[/quote]

Don’t say things like that gives me the itch to start playing again, god that games addictive. Other than that I enjoy reading, the outdoors (hiking, snorkeling, ect…), and I like to draw/comics.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Play Halo[/quote]

BULLSHIT

Sports.

Shooting and Customizing guns, Motorcycles and Boats.

Hiking, tennis, water skiing, downhill and cross country Skiing, boating, reading, hunting, online chess, coaching soccer and listening to and collecting music.

Golfing, target shooting, baking, debating/talking politics, skiing, learning languages, and reading. I also used to tap dance, which I occasionally do when I can’t stand still. :slight_smile:

I roller skate, quad skating not inline. Eventually I’d like to go out for the roller derby team but I don’t think I’ll have the time until my kid’s a few years older.

-Surfing
-Freestyle Skiing
-Sports/Athletics
-Investing & Securities
-Books
-Computers
-Classy Women

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

-Classy Women (who will drop their panties at the site of me and offer ‘pro boner’ blow jays!)[/quote]

You stay classy WC!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

-Classy Women (who will drop their panties at the site of me and offer ‘pro boner’ blow jays!)[/quote]

You stay classy WC!
[/quote]

Always an added bonus.

I like to dissect girls. Did you know, I m utterly insane?

Watching sports such as rugby union, rugby league, football, rowing and athletics. I participate in rowing and sometimes play rugby for my local team when I am back from university. I also play guitar and am a fan of movies.

Since I have been back from university from the Summer I have started reading more too. I am a fan of books such as Lord of the Rings, Gates of Fire, Angels and Demons, Alexander Cipher. I am part way through Terror by Dan Simmons at the moment.