Hoarding TRT for a Cycle?

I recently started TRT (legitimately need it–labs below), found a doc to dose me at 200mg/week to start.

3 weeks in, and I’m feeling fucking fantastic.

Anyway, I go for my first bloodwork/follow up in July… and I’ve got a few things going through my head.

1, I’m a little concerned that the doc will think my dose is too high (as I read many are on 100mg/weekly and seeing good results)… and will cut me back
2, I’d like to go run a cycle of super-physiological dosage later down the road (towards the tail end of this year, beginning of next… in the neighborhood of 500/mg weekly)… and of course, how nice would it be to have “legal”/pharma grade for that cycle?

So… I’m considering tapering my dose back before my next draw… (like 50-100mg 2-3 weeks prior)… and hording excess for a cycle. That said, I DON’T think my current doc is an idiot, and I don’t want to scale back so far that I raise red flags (again, I do need the trt). Also, I’ve NEVER done test (or even researched it) before like 3 weeks ago… read: I don’t know shit about shit, and I’m hoping you guys can help.

Anyway… my initial lab info as follows:
Testosterone
Total 187 ng/dL (range 348-1197)
Free (direct) 6.6 pg/mL (range 8.7-25.1)
LH 5.6 mIU/mL (range 1.7-8.6)
Prolactin 8.5 ng/mL (range 4.0-15.2)
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 16 nmol/L (range 16.5-55.9)
Estradiol 6.8 pg/mL (range 7.6-42.6)

I’m 34, 203lbs low/mid 20’s body fat… about 5 yrs experience lifting (it’s been broken up since my mid twenties, but I’ve been very consistent for the last 2)

So my question… what are my chances of hording a little T (as mentioned above) without alerting my doc? If you were going to do something like this… how would you approach it? (i.e. how much could I potentially taper back without my doc–assume a smart one–realizing?)

Thanks for your help!

you’ll need to know when your doctor will be looking to take bloods and plan accordingly. Give your levels time to get back down to normal so it doesn’t look shifty on your labs.