Hmmm, Should I Supplement?

ok iv posted about this before. to supp or not. well in my last post i got some great info and decided not to take any supps right now.i have been back into training for about two to three months now and i have been gaining well. i have gained about eighteen pounds so far.i have been eating about 200g or protien a day.

my diet is not as clean as it should be, but i am working on that. i have a bottle of MAG-10, but since i am gaing ok now i want to save that for later. i am gaining muscle, but i am also gaining fat. i was wondering if i should take Carbolin 19 now or HOT-ROX to try to reduce the fat gains.i know i probably dont really need supps now, but i just cant wait to see more results. i guess i am impatient.

Shit dude some folks round here are gonna slam you for worrying about gaining a little fat when getting bigger so get ready.

At any rate I think if the fat gain is moderate well that comes with the territory, if it is inordinate then you should do something…like clean up you diet!

bro I am all for supplements but they are to enhance results from already great diet and training, which you can learn free on this site.

So work on that diet.

I agree with Jersey. The first things to try are to get rid of bad fats, such as hydrogenated oils and trans fats, then go the grains and starches. Replace those calories with lean meats, fish, fruits, and veggies.

How are the gains in the gym? Also, what percentage of the 18 pounds is muscle?

Get your diet in oder first. Find out where the problem is and address it. Don’t mask it.

If you have a crappy diet now, you’ll have a crappy diet later and miss out on getting all the bang out of your supplement buck.

It really will become a bad habit and you’ll regret the time wasted if you don’t start off on the right foot.

Nutrition. Nutrition. Nutrition.

If your diet is not right, you are wasting your time with the supps.

You already said that your diet isn’t that good, or something to that effect. Get that straightened out before you start with the MAG-10, or the Carbolin 19.

If you want to add quality mass, you are more than likely going to add some fat along with it. That’s just how it usually works.

If you’re not:

• Eating at least 4 “meals” a day, + 1 post workout protein shake.

• Lifting weights at least 3 times a week.

• Sleeping at least 7 hours a night.

Then those supplements will pretty much go to waste.