So I have done 3 pretty successful test cycles so far - usually try limit it to 1 a year or per 9 months. I haven’t seen the need to up my cycle from my usual dosage of Test E - 250mg twice a week for 8-10 weeks.
However I moved continents to Canada and obviously was not going to fly with my vials. So I decided to buy the stuff locally - I ended up buying from an online distributor. The company seemed to be reputable and well known. Not saying the gear was bunk - I definitely felt a change in mindset and strength - but maybe something in the oil emulsion I reacted to. I did have the vials in my bedside drawer for 3 months - and the room get quite warm from direct sunlight…
I injected my first 4 injections perfectly - no problems bar some swelling in the bum. However on the Saturday AFTER ,my 4th shot my ENTIRE body broke out in Hives.
Red, itchiness all over. Unbearable stuff.
I thought it may have been a new inhaler I was using to control my Asmtha so I stopped that and it seemed to die down a bit so I shot on Wednesday - 2 days after than schedule - and well the HIVES are back in full force.
Pretty sure its a reaction to the oil in the gear.
Going on 10 days now of allergic reactions and having to live off Cetrizine Hydrochloride.
I wanted to ask though the following:
If I was to stop my cycle now - 5 injections in - must I take the Nolva to help rectify the hormonal imbalance and when to start it?
Also has anyone experience these types of reactions before - I assume so but seen 3 doctors who think otherwise - and what would you recommend to do?
Any help appreciated,