Hitting the Road on Friday

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
HAI GUYS!

I’m on land for a few days, so I can get my 'nation fix in. WTF happened to SAMA? Did the shit get so deep they killed the whole forum?

Anyway, everything is going good. I’m working 'round the the fucking clock, so there isn’t a whole lot to report unless you want to hear about malfunctioning throttle controllers on generators and badly corroded light fixtures LOL. I got some pics uploaded to my computer, so I’ll put a few of those up.

[/quote]

Hey buddy,

Yep, SAMA is gone…Along with some members…

If you’re interested:

Meant to ask you, if your grams passed away, do you still need to be doing all this?

Come home, son, come home! :-)[/quote]

Just read that whole thread. I’m a little sad - I dropped a lot of knowledge in SAMA over the years… I guess that’s another sign of the times: when the “unapologetic” start apologizing… LOL I’ll leave it at that, lest the almighty ban-hammer start swinging in my direction.

I’m actually working on coming home. I’m sending my resume to several people in the DC area who may be able to hire me. It’s a lot easier to convince people who ask “what are you currently doing?”, and I can say, “generators, MCCs, VFDs, PLCs, SCRs, etc…” than when I was saying, “well I just stopped doing mortgage, but back in the day I was a pretty bad-ass electrician”. Know what I mean?

Lemme see if I can throw a few pics up…