T Nation

Hitting a Muscle Once a Week

is hitting each muscle group once per week enough to get bigger and stronger ?

yes.

ok thank you

Just be sure to train,not workout…

Fuck thats a stupid answer ^.

It depends solely on the person and on the muscle group.

Which muscle groups need to be trained more or less often is diffrent in every person.

My chest doesnt grow unless i train it 2x week minimum. My back will grow if I train it once every 10 days ( I dont do that but just saying)

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Just be sure to train,not workout…[/quote]

Both of your responses were exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Fuck thats a stupid answer ^.

[/quote]

A little harsh?

Fuck,thats a basic guideline…my chest doesn’t grow either without 2X week

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Fuck,thats a basic guideline…my chest doesn’t grow either without 2X week[/quote]

So the next time you get the urge to give a one word impulse answer to someone who is looking for advice in the BEGINNER forum, think twice.

If you are going to make the laziest response possible (just to get your post count up I guess) expect a certain type of respnse.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Just be sure to train,not workout…[/quote]

Both of your responses were exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title. [/quote]

The OP asked if once a week was ENOUGH. To me thats a lot different than “is it possible to grow from once a week”.

The former question requires a lot more than a one word answer to explain anything.

I’m a big fan of hitting things twice a week…my muscles, my gf…whoops.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:
Fuck,thats a basic guideline…my chest doesn’t grow either without 2X week[/quote]

So the next time you get the urge to give a one word impulse answer to someone who is looking for advice in the BEGINNER forum, think twice.

If you are going to make the laziest response possible (just to get your post count up I guess) expect a certain type of respnse. [/quote]
I don’t actually post much ,its evident that i do not give a fuck about my post count.But whatever dude, your post wasn’t full of kindness. What if he is a complete beginner (which I guessed he was , because of the posting in the beginner forum), how should he train, he actually doesn’t know whats best for him and as a general guideline I’ve always been told to train a muscle group once a week…

[quote]ron22 wrote:
I’m a big fan of hitting things twice a week…my muscles, my gf…whoops.[/quote]
Actually having sex twice a week,isn’t something to brag about,especially if you have a girlfriend.

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:
Actually having sex twice a week,isn’t something to brag about,especially if you have a girlfriend.[/quote]

What if you have sex with someone else’s girlfriend twice a week?

[quote]mr popular wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:
Actually having sex twice a week,isn’t something to brag about,especially if you have a girlfriend.[/quote]

What if you have sex with someone else’s girlfriend twice a week?[/quote]
You’ll know that the guy will masturbate more often…

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:

If you are going to make the laziest response possible (just to get your post count up I guess) expect a certain type of respnse. [/quote]
I don’t actually post much ,its evident that i do not give a fuck about my post count.But whatever dude, your post wasn’t full of kindness. What if he is a complete beginner (which I guessed he was , because of the posting in the beginner forum), how should he train, he actually doesn’t know whats best for him and as a general guideline I’ve always been told to train a muscle group once a week…[/quote]

Hey now… I’m practically pro and I lurk the beginners forum everyday! So don’t say only complete beginners post here. Ha ha.

But seriously, It’s more evident that I do not care about my post count!!! as you can see the volume of posts in my 3 years of being a member :slight_smile:

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

Seriously? Hitting…as in punching. My God.

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

Seriously? Hitting…as in punching. My God. [/quote]
Do you actually think before posting,or you just type blindly ?

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

Do you actually think before posting,or you just type blindly ?[/quote]

My keyboard is braille. Way to make fun of a blind person.

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]Marlind wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

Do you actually think before posting,or you just type blindly ?[/quote]

My keyboard is braille. Way to make fun of a blind person.[/quote]
-.- I’am evil,what can I say…