Hitting A Flat Line?

i believe i am hitting a flat-line. i currently take the normal supps like protein and creatine. and i work my ass off,now i have made gains in strength and a little in size but, i feel kind of short changed. i train in mma so on tues,thurs i train 2-a-days for 1-2 hours a piece.

sat is 4 hours of circuit and rolling and lite sparring. mon,wends,fri, are my lifting days also 2-times a day split obviously.here is my problem.i want to get bigger with also losing bf and i know i can’t have my cake and eat it too! so any help on supps that can at least help me on my way to getting more close to what i want would help!!! also stats are 6ft 1in 205lbs (cut from 225)

Look at your diet #1

Then maybe something like Alpha Male or Carbolin 19 will fit the bill AFTER!!! you fix the diet to gain etc

Phill

[quote]scoob wrote:
i believe i am hitting a flat-line. i currently take the normal supps like protein and creatine. and i work my ass off,now i have made gains in strength and a little in size but, i feel kind of short changed. i train in mma so on tues,thurs i train 2-a-days for 1-2 hours a piece.

sat is 4 hours of circuit and rolling and lite sparring. mon,wends,fri, are my lifting days also 2-times a day split obviously.here is my problem.i want to get bigger with also losing bf and i know i can’t have my cake and eat it too! so any help on supps that can at least help me on my way to getting more close to what i want would help!!! also stats are 6ft 1in 205lbs (cut from 225) [/quote]

diet is pretty clean too clean maybe. mostly fish and chicken. pretty low on carbs and mostly no sweets and junk food. alot of wheat and whole grain breads and pasta. but thanks for the input.

You can eat clean just MORE to get bigger

Phill