Hitler Finds Out His Exam is Cancelled

Oh god, I actually watched the video, and the ending is great!

Too bad we don’t get snow days in SoCal

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
lol

organic chem final in 3 hours, o god.[/quote]

Hope you did well. Ochem is such a difficult subject. I got a B in it this quarter. First B in over 2 years of college[/quote]
Yeah… I think I did terrible. The average on our tests has been steady at about a 40%… so this class is fucking ridiculous, even for those getting an A because they are in the upper percentile. NO ONE is learning shit in this class. To top it, I had an Indian TA who I couldn’t understand for the life of me.

Hopefully I didn’t fail the course, lol. I almost want to so I can get a better grade for it next semester. But that means Ochem + Mendelian Genetics for my last semester = fuckin’ ouch.

One more exam Friday, though, Motor Control!! It’s NOT cumulative, and it’s a pretty easy subject. Sleeping in tomorrow woot!

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
lol

organic chem final in 3 hours, o god.[/quote]

Hope you did well. Ochem is such a difficult subject. I got a B in it this quarter. First B in over 2 years of college[/quote]
Yeah… I think I did terrible. The average on our tests has been steady at about a 40%… so this class is fucking ridiculous, even for those getting an A because they are in the upper percentile. NO ONE is learning shit in this class. To top it, I had an Indian TA who I couldn’t understand for the life of me.

Hopefully I didn’t fail the course, lol. I almost want to so I can get a better grade for it next semester. But that means Ochem + Mendelian Genetics for my last semester = fuckin’ ouch.[/quote]

Courses like that are what bell curving is for! I’m assuming you guys have short-answer rather than multiple choice exams? My first-year organic chem (thankfully the only one I had to take!) was only multiple-choice exams because the class was so big.

Monkeys can pass MC exams, so that (plus the lab mark) saved me!

I miss my high school days when I thought orgo was nothing but nomenclature. :wink:

Sleeping in is fucking amazing. Enjoy!

Im a Mustangs alum, this brings back too many memories. I miss it. I also miss the beautiful woman like you RBlue. Maitland!! Good luck with the exams

Multiple choice or short answer exams… for ochem? How does that even work? Our tests require us to know certain reagents and conditions for reactions, know how to write out many mechanisms (including transition states, step-by-step), showing the electron pushing and so on.

Here’s an example question:

1. (30 points) Starting from 1-methyl-1-cyclohexene, a tertiary alcohol, a secondary
    alcohol, a bromohydrin, and a diol can be synthesized. With the indicated specific
    reagents and the reaction conditions, draw unambiguously the product of each
    transformation (the stereochemistry needs to be specified for full credit).

[quote]cally wrote:
Im a Mustangs alum, this brings back too many memories. I miss it. I also miss the beautiful woman like you RBlue. Maitland!! Good luck with the exams[/quote]

Another Mustang here, figured I’d chime in since this thread gives me an opportunity. Graduated last year, in teacher’s college this year, so instead of missing exams, or exam review, I just got to stay home and not teach. Not complaining!

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:
Im a Mustangs alum, this brings back too many memories. I miss it. I also miss the beautiful woman like you RBlue. Maitland!! Good luck with the exams[/quote]

Another Mustang here, figured I’d chime in since this thread gives me an opportunity. Graduated last year, in teacher’s college this year, so instead of missing exams, or exam review, I just got to stay home and not teach. Not complaining![/quote]

Imagine that, I’m now a teacher too. Teaching high school Phys-ed and loving it. good career choice in my opinion.

[quote]cally wrote:

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

Another Mustang here, figured I’d chime in since this thread gives me an opportunity. Graduated last year, in teacher’s college this year, so instead of missing exams, or exam review, I just got to stay home and not teach. Not complaining![/quote]

Imagine that, I’m now a teacher too. Teaching high school Phys-ed and loving it. good career choice in my opinion.[/quote]

Phys ed’s my first teachable lol so I certainly agree with your opinion