T Nation

Hitler Finds Out His Exam is Cancelled

This is how I feel right now. Fucking snow.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I would feel bad but I have an exam tonight, one tomorrow, and two on Friday.

Is it wrong that I actually felt kinda bad for him by the end?

lol

organic chem final in 3 hours, o god.

That is the only one of those I watched all the way through… pretty funny!Two of my exams were rescheduled because of the weather.shit sucks…

And toronto has nothing on the ground.

This was a day and a half’s worth of accumulation. Good times.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
lol

organic chem final in 3 hours, o god.[/quote]

Good luck!!!

(Orgo is the devil)

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
lol

organic chem final in 3 hours, o god.[/quote]

Whatever man, ART HISTORY IN 2.5 HOURS COME AT ME BRO

Yall have it easy.

I’ve got an Outdoor Recreation final on Saturday.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
Yall have it easy.

I’ve got an Outdoor Recreation final on Saturday. [/quote]

I have 10 exams in 15 days… ok, now 9 because of one being cancelled. I certainly DON’T have it easy.

So in reaction, I’m wasting time on TN :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
lol

organic chem final in 3 hours, o god.[/quote]

Hope you did well. Ochem is such a difficult subject. I got a B in it this quarter. First B in over 2 years of college

The whole meme does not work for me because all I hear is the same German text over and over again.

[quote]RBlue wrote:

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
Yall have it easy.

I’ve got an Outdoor Recreation final on Saturday. [/quote]

I have 10 exams in 15 days… ok, now 9 because of one being cancelled. I certainly DON’T have it easy.

So in reaction, I’m wasting time on TN :P[/quote]

Wowzers, that’s a ton of exams! How many hours is that?

All I have to do is show up to my exam and I pretty much get an A. They joys of being a Recreation major…

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

[quote]RBlue wrote:

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
Yall have it easy.

I’ve got an Outdoor Recreation final on Saturday. [/quote]

I have 10 exams in 15 days… ok, now 9 because of one being cancelled. I certainly DON’T have it easy.

So in reaction, I’m wasting time on TN :P[/quote]

Wowzers, that’s a ton of exams! How many hours is that?

All I have to do is show up to my exam and I pretty much get an A. They joys of being a Recreation major…[/quote]

They’re mostly 2 hours each (except for one which is a short practical exam), so almost 20 hours! The joys of first-year dental school.

This was an excellent video.

All I hear about is the amount of snow piling up just outside of where I live. It’s nice to live inside of a little snow-free bubble.

ROTG!!! That was awesome :slight_smile:

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

This was an excellent video.

All I hear about is the amount of snow piling up just outside of where I live. It’s nice to live inside of a little snow-free bubble.[/quote]

shakes fist

[quote]Oleena wrote:
ROTG!!! That was awesome :)[/quote]

I know, right? It’s got to be the best of the hitler vids I’ve seen.

I love German senses of humor.