HIT Extreme!

“HIT Extreme! Combined with a non stop anabolic burst diet!Everything we have been told about diet and exercise may be wrong!”.

No more tuna. No more chicken. No more choking back cottage cheese at 11PM! New studies put out show that traditional bodybuilding thinking may be wrong. We need more carbs and less protein! Put your body into a nonstop anabolic state with sugary foods. Maple syrup, pop tarts, ice cream, candy HERE WE COME!

A sample day`s diet:
Breakfast
Pop tarts. Or, skip breakfast. This slows your metabolism and will allow you to grow.

Lunch
Pasta.
Waffles with maple syrup.

Pre-workout snack
Coke, about a liter

Post-workout
Surge

Dinner
Pasta.
Ice-cream and Apple pie

Nocturnal snack:
candy.

We all overtrain. New studies suggest that training 3-4 times a week as most bodybuilders do, is 2-3 times too many.

Our nervous systems and capacity for muscular growth through recovery is almost always over-taxed. We all overtrain and we need more rest! 6 days a week of rest is sufficient. Train once a week. Now if we train once a week, we must train our whole body in one workout. This can be very taxing. So, we must focus on exercises which only tax the muscle we are training. We must avoid compound exercises which tax the whole body and other muscle groups, or we will overtrain.

So a sample workout looks like this:

Leg extensions
Leg Curls
Pec deck
Lat pulldowns
Lateral raises
Preacher curls
Tricep kickbacks

Now that`s a lot of exercises. To minimise CNS fatigue, stick to one set per exercise. Push it hard though!

You are guaranteed to grow on this!!

Tell Mike Menzter I said hi.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Oh, never mind. I think I’ve been had.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
“HIT Extreme! Combined with a non stop anabolic burst diet!Everything we have been told about diet and exercise may be wrong!”.

No more tuna. No more chicken. No more choking back cottage cheese at 11PM! New studies put out show that traditional bodybuilding thinking may be wrong. We need more carbs and less protein! Put your body into a nonstop anabolic state with sugary foods. Maple syrup, pop tarts, ice cream, candy HERE WE COME!

A sample day`s diet:
Breakfast
Pop tarts. Or, skip breakfast. This slows your metabolism and will allow you to grow.

Lunch
Pasta.

Pre-workout snack
Coke, about a liter

Post-workout
Surge

Dinner
Pasta.
Ice-cream and Apple pie

Nocturnal snack:
candy.

We all overtrain. New studies suggest that training 3-4 times a week as most bodybuilders do, is 2-3 times too many.

Our nervous systems and capacity for muscular growth through recovery is almost always over-taxed. We all overtrain and we need more rest! 6 days a week of rest is sufficient. Train once a week. Now if we train once a week, we must train our whole body in one workout. This can be very taxing. So, we must focus on exercises which only tax the muscle we are training. We must avoid compound exercises which tax the whole body and other muscle groups, or we will overtrain.

Leg extensions
Leg Curls
Pec deck
Lat pulldowns
Lateral raises
Preacher curls
Tricep kickbacks

Now that`s a lot of exercises. To minimise CNS fatigue, stick to one set per exercise. Push it hard though!

[/quote]

This had potential to be funny, but it is poorly written. You need to be more dogmatic and angry sounding. Think televangelist.

Also, Mike Mentzer repeatedly stressed the importance of compound movements in his books. I actually flipped through one at Barnes and Noble this past weekend and he was recommending power cleans, deadlifts, squats, and presses due to the systemic strain the created which would make the nervous system more efficient and stimulate all over muscle growth in the least amount of time…you know that whole “bang for your buck” thing that Chad Waterbury “invented”.

You mean the post hed nothing to do with today’s date?

[quote]Boffin wrote:
You mean the post hed nothing to do with today’s date?[/quote]

Ahhhhh! A fool am I.

lol.

Or you could apply my “McDonald’s and Curls” program to the HIT principles described here.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
deanosumo wrote:

This had potential to be funny, but it is poorly written. You need to be more dogmatic and angry sounding. Think televangelist.

Also, Mike Mentzer repeatedly stressed the importance of compound movements in his books. I actually flipped through one at Barnes and Noble this past weekend and he was recommending power cleans, deadlifts, squats, and presses due to the systemic strain the created which would make the nervous system more efficient and stimulate all over muscle growth in the least amount of time…you know that whole “bang for your buck” thing that Chad Waterbury “invented”.[/quote]

Poorly written? Any better, and it would be overwritten. You overanalysed it. I`m over your negative comments!

Also Mike Mentzer was a chronic overtrainer. Maybe if he had ditched those useless squats and deadlifts and performed leg extensions instead, he might have beaten Arnold in 1980.

The liter of Coke cracked me up!

I respect Mentzer’s contributions. He did have some good ideas about tracking progress and maximizing gym time.

But I’m sold on Waterbury’s arguments of higher frequency training, cns stress management and rotation of exercises (something Mentzer seemed to overlook).

I love Arnold but Mentzer overshadowed him in '80.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
deanosumo wrote:

A sample day`s diet:
Breakfast

Lunch
Pasta.

Pre-workout snack
Coke, about a liter

Post-workout
Surge

Dinner
Pasta.
Ice-cream and Apple pie

Nocturnal snack:
candy.

Leg extensions
Leg Curls
Pec deck
Lat pulldowns
Lateral raises
Preacher curls
Tricep kickbacks

Also, Mike Mentzer repeatedly stressed the importance of compound movements in his books. I actually flipped through one at Barnes and Noble this past weekend and he was recommending power cleans, deadlifts, squats, and presses due to the systemic strain the created which would make the nervous system more efficient and stimulate all over muscle growth in the least amount of time…you know that whole “bang for your buck” thing that Chad Waterbury “invented”.[/quote]

yea, back to WRT201 for you. and i cant believe you had it in you to write a whole thread on bs. id itch if i tried to do that.