Week 10 of 14 of Test E only cycle in progress. Cycle is as follows
300mg TE every 4th day
200 iu HCG every other day (started last week)
60mg Raloxifene ED
1.25 mg Letro ED
Currently tapering off Letro and will pick up with Aromasin up until and a bit into PCT.
Here is my dilemma. I've hit a wall. My weight gain has been minimal, but that was intentional through diet and training. But strength has been going bananas. I'm throwing more weight than ever in my life.
One month ago to this day I scanned at 206lb, 8.7% bf. Today I scanned at 208lb, but 9.9% bf. So I lost 1 lb of muscle, gained 3 lb of fat. And feeling more tired during workouts.
So I'm thinking possible causes here, but would like any possible credible input to help me get back on track.
- most likely cause, overtraining. 6 days per week might be too much?
- body adapting to TE dose and not reacting the same way?
- been on letro over 6 weeks, may be killing me..LOL?
- introduction of HCG or Ralox over the past couple weeks?
- not enough sleep/rest (which kinda goes with #1)
My diet has remain unchanged around 4000cals per day, strict Paleo. I take lots of antioxidants, amino acids, daily vitamin/mineral support, and liver and organ support.
Should I try resting more and keeping on until my planned 14th week? Should I cut it short and begin PCT sooner? This is the longest cycle I've ever done. I usually only go 10 weeks.
Thanks for any insight.