Hit 300 on Bench Today

I just hit 300 on bench today, no real reason for this post, I’m just really psyched, It’s been my goal ever since 225.

Sweet. I’m pretty close behind myself. Now onto 400.

gj, im looking fro three plates by the end of school year:)

nice, yea 3 plates is my goal now, i’ll probably go home and beat off right after.

Nice bench STJ. A cut above in most
gyms. Congratulations.

Keep training and keep adding plates.

Rick

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
nice, yea 3 plates is my goal now, i’ll probably go home and beat off right after.[/quote]

No, you’ll see someone benching 4 plates and realize that you aren’t “there” yet.

There is no lasting satisfaction in this game. There is only work, progress and the next milestone.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
superthrustjon wrote:
nice, yea 3 plates is my goal now, i’ll probably go home and beat off right after.

No, you’ll see someone benching 4 plates and realize that you aren’t “there” yet.

There is no lasting satisfaction in this game. There is only work, progress and the next milestone.[/quote]

Very true words. I remember back when I started lifting, I thought I’d be satisfied repping out the “big bad” plate on each side lol… Not anymore, now i’m gunning for the big 3 plate bench myself!

i’ll probably go home and beat off right after.[/quote]

am i the only one that noticed this?! LOL, funny stuff

nice, yea 3 plates is my goal now, i’ll probably go home and beat off right after.[/quote]

x2 hahaha…every day i look at my weightlifting card from highschool JV days and shit my pants lol

Good work man!

my buddy and i are competing with one another to get to a 300 then a 315 right now too!

i’m at/around 290 and can’t wait for that 3rd plate to stack on there.

keep up the good work!

floor presses and band benching are GREAT to assist!

ahhh definitly nice job.
i’m at 295, still trying to bust through to 300, and super psyched for 315

Congrats, its one of my long term goals. I was at only 225 last time I checked.

I hit 315 twice 2 months ago and I could not stop smiling in the gym the rest of the day. I’ll probably have a heart attack when I hit 405.