T Nation

Hiring . . .

Dear Republican staffer,
As you know, the last election cycle has left many of you looking for employment.

We are hiring.

We know many of you are patriotic Americans who long to serve their country,
and take great pride in the country and it’s ideals.

I’ll be honest, we need more Marines.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Dear Republican staffer,
As you know, the last election cycle has left many of you looking for employment.

We are hiring.

http://www.bartcop.com/marines_action.jpg[/quote]

If you don’t define a troll, then no one does.

The USMC is quite possibly the finest organisation on earth. These guys risk their lives to protect Americans. For you to make fun of them is just plain swinish.

I have decided to edit this post because it really wasn’t worth responding to and I regret giving anything he said any value what so ever.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Dear Republican staffer,

We are hiring.

http://www.bartcop.com/marines_action.jpg[/quote]

Don’t be a half wit,stop embarrassing all us Europeans.
I expect more wit and intellect,not buffoonery.It is in extremely bad taste and not remotely funny to belittle and make fun of the soldiers of ANY nation,wether you agree with their policies or not.
Show some manners,respect,and decorum.
If you do not,or will not,you belittle and negate any post you make.

Though technically, he’s mocking the Republicans so called patriotism (nopt that they aren’t patriotic) and not the marines themselves, this is still a stupid, not very funny, joke.

It’s been done in more tasteful and funny ways by wittier and more intelligent people.

Stop stirring trouble for no reason.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Stop stirring trouble for no reason.[/quote]

Wreckless is a troll, this is what trolls do.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Though technically, he’s mocking the Republicans so called patriotism (nopt that they aren’t patriotic) and not the marines themselves, this is still a stupid, not very funny, joke.

It’s been done in more tasteful and funny ways by wittier and more intelligent people.

Stop stirring trouble for no reason.[/quote]

I got the intended jist of the post…but I personally think that the double entendre was intended.
Which makes the insult to our intelligence,and to the Marines,even worse.
Or maybe I’m just too sensitive hehehe

Botched joke.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Dear Republican staffer,

We are hiring.

The USMC is quite possibly the finest organisation on earth. These guys risk their lives to protect Americans. For you to make fun of them is just plain swinish.

[/quote]

I don’t pretend to be an admirer of dr. King then spread false information about him beating white prostitutes.
No, that would be the work of a real troll.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Dear Republican staffer,

We are hiring.

I don’t pretend to be an admirer of dr. King then spread false information about him beating white prostitutes.
No, that would be the work of a real troll.[/quote]

You’re an asshole and trying to deflect attention away from your pathetic post is the modus operandi of a white trash coward. If you have an opinion on the Dr. King post, put it in there. As usual you have nothing to offer but drivel.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Dear Republican staffer,

We are hiring.

No, that would be the work of a real troll.[/quote]

Asking a question is NOT spreading lies, as you do.

Look, I know you hate the United States Marine Corps, the United States, and all we stand for in general. Grow up.

In the next war, the loser has to keep Belgium (and France).

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]
I find it funny that a man who never served with the USMC is so quick to talk about how great they are.

Please remove the photo of Suribachi–you aren’t one of the few…that honor lies with 5th MARDIV which is no longer.

I just don’t see the problem with the original post or how it is possibly making fun of the Marines. Can someone explain that?

It was making fun of the whole herd of Republican staffers that are looking for a job now, or will be soon. Does suggesting that some of the little chickenhawks in DC join the Marines somehow belittle the Marines? And how the fuck would Dickhunter know one way or the other anyhow?

[quote]tme wrote:
I just don’t see the problem with the original post or how it is possibly making fun of the Marines. Can someone explain that?

It was making fun of the whole herd of Republican staffers that are looking for a job now, or will be soon. Does suggesting that some of the little chickenhawks in DC join the Marines somehow belittle the Marines? And how the fuck would Dickhunter know one way or the other anyhow?

[/quote]

Because I’m a man and you’re not?

At the height of the war, I had 7 former students in Iraq. I have one now to whom I send cigs, mags, socks for PT, whatever he wants. What are you two lovers doing for the guys? Voting for Nancy and Howard? Yeah, voting for people who want to pull out and make all those deaths and sacrifice meaningless.

I swear, ever since 'Nam, this country has become pussy-fied. Read any post by tme to see what I mean? And what the fuck is tme? You don’t have the balls to pick a NAME? You’re such a goddamned coward afraid that someone could twist it, like you do mine?

Now, tme, go back to twisting your boyfriend’s ‘little soldier’.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I find it funny that a man who never served with the USMC is so quick to talk about how great they are.

Please remove the photo of Suribachi–you aren’t one of the few…that honor lies with 5th MARDIV which is no longer.[/quote]

Got a video of you actually lifting a weight? Until then, you should remove any image from you that shows you actually touching a barbell, by your logic.

Your Crossfit Experience doesn’t count.

[quote]Dickhunter wrote:
Because I’m a man and you’re not?[/quote]

No, somehow I really doubt if that’s it.

[quote]
At the height of the war, I had 7 former students in Iraq. I have one now to whom I send cigs, mags, socks for PT, whatever he wants. What are you two lovers doing for the guys? Voting for Nancy and Howard? Yeah, voting for people who want to pull out and make all those deaths and sacrifice meaningless.[/quote]

Well good for you. You send cigarettes and vote for people who want to keep them over there forever. Yeah, that’s showin’ the love. Bet you have a little magnetic ribbon on your SUV too, right wheezer?

[quote]
I swear, ever since 'Nam, this country has become pussy-fied. Read any post by tme to see what I mean? [/quote]

I spent four years in the Army back in the '70s, douchebag. What did you do? Oh yeah I forgot, you were real quick with the “I have asthma” out, right? Don’t take a chance that you’ll get found out down the road and booted out, just bail before that might happen. Talk about fucking cowards, you take all the cake.

[quote]
And what the fuck is tme? You don’t have the balls to pick a NAME? You’re such a goddamned coward afraid that someone could twist it, like you do mine? [/quote]

Actually it’s just my initials, douchebag. The name I wanted was taken and I couldn’t come up with anything really stupid like “headhunter” on the spur of the moment.

[quote]
Now, tme, go back to twisting your boyfriend’s ‘little soldier’.[/quote]

Wow, that was clever. Read that off your own playbook, did you?

Here’s a PM I got today from Mr. Internet Tough Guy himself:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Hey, dude, your posts are getting pretty fucking insulting. You can hide behind the Internet, but if you said this shit to my face, you’d better have good fucking medical insurance.

If you talk this shit to men, forgetting you can’t hide in the Web, you’ll get your ass handed to you. Hope it happens.[/quote]

Like I mentioned in my reply, fuck you. And say hello to my ignore list, douchebag. I think you’re a fucking idiot, and I don’t care if you’re insulted by my posts. That’s my intent. There are many people on this site who deserve respect, you are not on that list.

If I met you in person and you expressed the same ideas and stupid ass perspectives that you do on the internet, I’d reply the same way. I really don’t think you can kick my ass, wheezer, but I hope telling me you can on the internet makes you feel better about yourself. Coward.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Please remove the photo of Suribachi–you aren’t one of the few…that honor lies with 5th MARDIV which is no longer.[/quote]

LIFTICVS,

This is an extremely flawed line of thinking considering that we are all commenting and quarterbacking politics, while I’m sure that 99.999% of us have never been elected to a public office.

That same line of logic dictates that you, even if you have served as a Marine, cannot post a picture of those honored men, because you were not a part of the 5th MARDIV.

Get what I’m saying? Think about it.

Here, Wreckless, …

"Rice was not the first black secretary of state because Bush had already made Colin Powell the first black secretary of state. That was back during Bush’s first term, when Rice was the first female national security adviser.

Bush also named Alberto Gonzales the first Hispanic attorney general. He made an Arab-American, Spencer Abraham, secretary of energy; a Cuban-American, Carlos Gutierrez, secretary of commerce; an Asian-American, Elaine Chao, secretary of labor; and a retarded-American, Norman Mineta, secretary of transportation. It was as if Mariah Carey and Tiger Woods had children and they all joined the Bush Cabinet.

The whole place has been lousy with women since the first Bush term, including Gale Ann Norton, secretary of the interior, Ann Veneman, secretary of agriculture, and Margaret Spellings, secretary of education. For a while there, it looked as if Bush might become the first president whose entire Cabinet’s menstrual cycles were synchronized.

In a rare article taking note of Bush’s “Benetton-ad presidency,” Time magazine’s Joe Klein said of Bush’s second-term appointments: “It took Bush a month before he named a standard-issue white male.”

--- Ann Coulter

Every one of Kerry’s people is a WASP. Shocking!!!

[quote]tme wrote:
Dickhunter wrote:
Because I’m a man and you’re not?

No, somehow I really doubt if that’s it.

At the height of the war, I had 7 former students in Iraq. I have one now to whom I send cigs, mags, socks for PT, whatever he wants. What are you two lovers doing for the guys? Voting for Nancy and Howard? Yeah, voting for people who want to pull out and make all those deaths and sacrifice meaningless.

Well good for you. You send cigarettes and vote for people who want to keep them over there forever. Yeah, that’s showin’ the love. Bet you have a little magnetic ribbon on your SUV too, right wheezer?

I swear, ever since 'Nam, this country has become pussy-fied. Read any post by tme to see what I mean?

I spent four years in the Army back in the '70s, douchebag. What did you do? Oh yeah I forgot, you were real quick with the “I have asthma” out, right? Don’t take a chance that you’ll get found out down the road and booted out, just bail before that might happen. Talk about fucking cowards, you take all the cake.

And what the fuck is tme? You don’t have the balls to pick a NAME? You’re such a goddamned coward afraid that someone could twist it, like you do mine?

Actually it’s just my initials, douchebag. The name I wanted was taken and I couldn’t come up with anything really stupid like “headhunter” on the spur of the moment.

Now, tme, go back to twisting your boyfriend’s ‘little soldier’.

Wow, that was clever. Read that off your own playbook, did you?

Here’s a PM I got today from Mr. Internet Tough Guy himself:

Headhunter wrote:
Hey, dude, your posts are getting pretty fucking insulting. You can hide behind the Internet, but if you said this shit to my face, you’d better have good fucking medical insurance.

If you talk this shit to men, forgetting you can’t hide in the Web, you’ll get your ass handed to you. Hope it happens.

Like I mentioned in my reply, fuck you. And say hello to my ignore list, douchebag. I think you’re a fucking idiot, and I don’t care if you’re insulted by my posts. That’s my intent. There are many people on this site who deserve respect, you are not on that list.

If I met you in person and you expressed the same ideas and stupid ass perspectives that you do on the internet, I’d reply the same way. I really don’t think you can kick my ass, wheezer, but I hope telling me you can on the internet makes you feel better about yourself. Coward.

[/quote]

You can always hope, cumwad.

I can take meds for my asthma. You can’t for you being an absolute asshole.

Headhunter is a martial arts term for someone who likes to kick or punch to the head. Because of my height, I like to kick my opponents in the head. With you, I’d wear my Doc Martins, shitbag.

I didn’t start this stream of insults. You did. Now go fucking die.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Please remove the photo of Suribachi–you aren’t one of the few…that honor lies with 5th MARDIV which is no longer.

Got a video of you actually lifting a weight? Until then, you should remove any image from you that shows you actually touching a barbell, by your logic.

Your Crossfit Experience doesn’t count.

[/quote]

No I don’t have a picture. That is a stick figure…not me or a represenataion of something I wish I was.

WTF is crossfit?