Hired Goons

Clone them from yourself, obviously.

This has the added advantage of confusing the enemy.

Have you tried the Physique and Performance Photos forum?

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
I heard they used to have adds in Soldier of Fortune magazine. The last issue I checked out, however, did not.
.[/quote]

I didn’t know that magazine still existed, but, yes, it used to have the bad ass equivalent of a “lonely hearts club” ad page. However, those guys were usually highly experienced ex-military guys who would hire themselves out to ANY government or rebel group for the right price. I am sure there’s got to be a web site for such a commodity.

They come to you when they know you are the man. Hire one and they tell their goon friends.

Outsourcing. This way they won’t be traced back to you.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

This has the added advantage of confusing the enemy.[/quote]

You can’t do that, because then there will be a squabble over which one is the “real” one, and it will end in mutiny.

How much are you willing to pay? Who do you need taken care of? What kind of benefits package are you offering?

[quote]BLACKSMITH wrote:
Outsourcing. This way they won’t be traced back to you.[/quote]

Actually this is the only way to do it cost effectively. Most American goons want entirely too much money for the work they do. Your best bet is to look oversees.

I had considered going into the evil genius profession myself, but with the increased demand for goons these days and my experiences in working with and hiring goons, I am planning on setting up a deal where I sub-contact goons to evil geniuses. This where the REAL money is.

Sean

SOF used to have like mercenaries for hire. Some of them saw interesting action, apparently some American lawyer, hired one of these mercenaries to kill his wife. Someone answered the ad…thus no more SOF ads.

[quote]sjoconn wrote:
BLACKSMITH wrote:

Actually this is the only way to do it cost effectively. Most American goons want entirely too much money for the work they do. Your best bet is to look oversees.

I had considered going into the evil genius profession myself, but with the increased demand for goons these days and my experiences in working with and hiring goons, I am planning on setting up a deal where I sub-contact goons to evil geniuses. This where the REAL money is.

Sean[/quote]

You ever work with British SAS, or former SAS? A lot of the best hired goons in action flicks tend to be former SAS. Any basis in fact?

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
sjoconn wrote:
BLACKSMITH wrote:

Sean

You ever work with British SAS, or former SAS? A lot of the best hired goons in action flicks tend to be former SAS. Any basis in fact?[/quote]

Sorry, I have never worked with that bunch. But I would like the chance if it arises. It would probably be a good experience and more networking for the hired good outsourcing subcontracting business.

Sean

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

You can’t do that, because then there will be a squabble over which one is the “real” one, and it will end in mutiny.[/quote]

You won’t have to worry about that for about 19 years after you start your cloning project.

Note; I’m not assuming the evil overlord is waiting till the clones are 18 out of moral reasons, but because child armies suck.

etaco had some terrifying point about getting some dumbasses who think they’re doing god’s work to be underlings, requiring the occasional brainwashing session and a small pennance for their work. This is proof positive in Iraq right now, where Iraqis are doing “god’s work” against Americans.

Today, in America, goons are best found in the form of street gangs, or wannabe street gangs. They lack credibility, require only some small cash or minor amounts of drugs, and are suprisingly clever when properly motivated. The only downfall is that street kids are easily corrupted against you.

[quote]djoh615893 wrote:
etaco had some terrifying point about getting some dumbasses who think they’re doing god’s work to be underlings, requiring the occasional brainwashing session and a small pennance for their work. This is proof positive in Iraq right now, where Iraqis are doing “god’s work” against Americans.

Today, in America, goons are best found in the form of street gangs, or wannabe street gangs. They lack credibility, require only some small cash or minor amounts of drugs, and are suprisingly clever when properly motivated. The only downfall is that street kids are easily corrupted against you.[/quote]

Use them as independent cells that don’t know anything about the rest of the organisation. This also makes them more expendable than even regular goons.

[quote]BLACKSMITH wrote:
Outsourcing. This way they won’t be traced back to you.[/quote]

No one is going to look tough with a bunch of asian and indian goons, they are a small people. You need gigantic russian goons with cool accents. Preferably Russian, but some vikings would be pretty cool too. If you gotta go asian for outsourcing purposes, get the guys with tattoos and crazy kungfu skills…but instruct them to not attack one at a time…that’ the downfall.

If you can get your hands on a cyberdyne T-800 model, that would be a good starting point.

Keep in mind, you do need one funny minority for the purposes of hilarity and comic relief.

Two words:

Ninjas

I’m pretty sure for the right price these guys would clean up your shit. If they wouldn’t then I’m sure they could put you in contact with those that would.

http://www.blackwaterusa.com/contact_us.html

Then there’s these guys who don’t look quite as “lethal”
http://www.bpsnow.com/services.html

These dudes look kinda shady
http://www.tgprotection.com/?gclid=CO3C-PjIhpICFQEtHgoddU69-g

Some good info if you’re looking at a possible career change

You can’t. Secombe, Sellers and Milligan are all dead.

[quote]will to power wrote:
nephorm wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

You can’t do that, because then there will be a squabble over which one is the “real” one, and it will end in mutiny.

You won’t have to worry about that for about 19 years after you start your cloning project.

Note; I’m not assuming the evil overlord is waiting till the clones are 18 out of moral reasons, but because child armies suck. [/quote]

Mutiny will be avoided due to the big bad’s heavily scarred face, naturally. Goons will weed out the weak through infighting, of course, but this is to the benefit of the cause.

Main-line infantry-type goons are of age, but there must be a special corps of child-goons as well, for more delicate operations.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
will to power wrote:
nephorm wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Note; I’m not assuming the evil overlord is waiting till the clones are 18 out of moral reasons, but because child armies suck.

Mutiny will be avoided due to the big bad’s heavily scarred face, naturally. Goons will weed out the weak through infighting, of course, but this is to the benefit of the cause.

Main-line infantry-type goons are of age, but there must be a special corps of child-goons as well, for more delicate operations.[/quote]

Even if you want child goons, orphanages are a cheaper and superior source than cloning. However, I maintain that it’s a foolish choice. There are more than enough adults ready for indoctrination. I’d take a 23 year old who’s been through basic training over a 13 year old who’s had 12 years training any day, I don’t care how many movies hollywood puts out where kids outdo adults.