Hips Hurting with Deadlifts

difficult to say without actually seeing you but maybe I have a comprehension…is that like a light burning?
by the way whatever it is it may disappear if you do masunaga meridian stretches everyday and in particular the position for the stretching the spleen and stomach meridian, because it would fix your lower back very nicely… also the kind of work in general will let you be injurie free!

also never forget your TVA activations and multifidi work to keep the area healthier!

[quote]Oleena wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:
Super_Star wrote:
Oleena wrote:
Super_Star wrote:
How do you deadlift? Conventional or sumo? Having pulled both ways conventional is what I like now. It seems to not aggravate the hips as much.

Conventional. I was planning on working on sumo this upcoming month though.

I just glanced at your profile and you’re a personal trainer? Now I feel compelled to ask you what your qualifications are and how is it that you help clients when they hit roadblocks. Are you employed at a gym?

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I think it might serve you well to spend less time trolling the forums and more time reading the articles! I would start with EVERYTHING by Eric Cressey and Mike Robertson! I’m sure other people have their own favorite authors but those are my two favorites.

I’m certified through the ISSA and I have been reading everything I can get my hands on. I have numerous book recommendations I’ve been tracking down and reading, I read as many articles on here as I can find, etc That’s why I’m on here :slight_smile: I’ve also been talking with fellow trainers, training with fellow trainers, and training my ass off.

My big question is how do you search this site for articles on specific topics without also getting a bunch of threads where your average Joe is talking about the topic?

[/quote]

The best way to look up articles is to hit advanced in the left corner of the search bar. It will open a new window. In the window there is an option called search by. Click the drop down menu and choose Articles. Also, on the main page there is an option for authors. You can go to that page and search articles written by certain authors.