Hip sled purchase

Looking at hip sleds. Does anyone else have one at home? I am considering this unit from new york barbells: MEGA HIP SLED
I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a home unit, I would like to know what they have and how they like it.
thanks in advance.

New York Barbell makes great stuff.Quality is top notch,and you cant beat the prices. I’ve spent over $2000 on their products for my gym,and I’ve never been disapointed. My next purchase will be that hip sled;I just dont have any more room. Need to buy a house first! I say go for it!!

Thanks Scott. I have one of their cages and it has held up well. A cage is a simple thing, though. Do you have any of their stuff with pulleys, glides, etc? Just want to get a feel for build quality on moving parts.

Huck,I’ve got the 4110 home gym w/cable X-over and a seated calf unit.It doesn’t run on bearings,so it’s not super smooth but it does the job.There is a factory outlet in Torrington CT.(40 min from my house.),so I have tried lots of their products. Their smith machine runs smooth as silk. I’m sure the hip sled does as well.It uses rubber wheels and bearings,plus you can use it 4 different ways.(dammit I’m getting gealous.I WANT ONE !)Hope that helps.Happy shopping!

Thanks for the feedback. Fortunately, I just bought the wife a horse, so she has zero ammo when it comes to my spending on BBing. Based on your feedback, I found an outlet and am going to chack it out.