Hip Pain and Lower Back Pain

So a few months ago I started having back pain in my lower right back and right hip after back squats. I’ve never had this before and started doing some more stretching and rolling using “Limber 11”. The pain was only during squats and I could deadlift just fine.

I got into trouble and was on restriction for 45 days so I wasn’t able to go to the gym. I finally get off and feel good and go into squats Monday and after going above 2 plates felt that same pain again. I stopped squatting immediately and finished the rest of my work out. In the past, once I stretch, the pain subsides. The next day will ache some but not to the degree it does when Im lifting.

From what I gathered on the internet my issues are tight hips and glutes, as well as weak hips, glutes, and abs. I also believe I am overarching or hyper extending my back in squats like actually sticking my butt out too much and its causing pain in the lumbar region Im guessing. After video taping my form for this thread I noticed butt wink as well.

My question is should I completely drop back squats? What exercises should I be doing and mobility exercises to help recover? How can I program them into my current workouts. What should I do in the meantime to keep my strength up. I have attached a video of my form from 2 different angles of me squatting 135 pounds to give a better idea of my problem.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any advice!

and

Get up early and stretch in the AM, then do it again in the PM before bed. There’s millions of stretches on youtube, play around and find out what’s tight, then stretch it aggressively.

I’m starting to find stretching regularly is a necessity if I want to train hard 4 days a week. If I don’t do it, I pay the price and end up having shitty workouts.