T Nation

Done a bit of Valley walking then decided to try and tackle a hill. This was in a place called Bridge of Orchy which is in Argyll.

Thought I would share some photos with you guys.

This was the hill we tried to tackle.

My mates bird started to whinge though so we only got about a 1/3 of the way up. Me and my mate inted to tackle it in the next couple of weeks.

More please.

Without the bird.

Some of the scenery in Scotland is absolutely stunning

obviously lol

Yours truly in a cheesy pose

LOL - I think ID meant The Bird, as in (tweet tweet). But I don't blame you for stomping off for a bit of peace. Nice pics. Nothing like some fresh air and some clouded mountains in the distance.

I was there back in July! What a truly beautiful place!

Me and my cousin climbed the Buachaille Etive Mor. It took about 2 hours and I was wondering if I was completely out of shape but in my own defense later I knew it must've been the altitude. I mean here in Taipei I'm close to sea level and the highlands are well , high already and the Buachaille Etive Mor (AKA "the Buchel") is apparently 900m.

Here's a video from near the top. I'm Sean by the way. Nice to meet you.

And here's later when we went to the bridge at Orchy:

I don't know if you can make out how cheeky this deer was, maybe if you zoom in.

Pretty impressive for a cancer patient.

Just fuckin' with you, Jack.

Still, wouldn't trainspotting be easier?

Mad Horse mate I don't have cancer. My old man had cancer. You must be getting mixed up with that my man.

Nards mate nice vids. I know what you mean about going up those hills. It totally fucked me in. My heart was beating like a fucked clock. Some workout.

^picture looks like a poster for the witch hunts

I saw this and thought the newspaper knew what they wrote and were also being cheeky!