Hillwalking

Done a bit of Valley walking then decided to try and tackle a hill. This was in a place called Bridge of Orchy which is in Argyll.

Thought I would share some photos with you guys.

This was the hill we tried to tackle.

My mates bird started to whinge though so we only got about a 1/3 of the way up. Me and my mate inted to tackle it in the next couple of weeks.

Nice!

More please.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:

My mates bird started to whinge though so we only got about a 1/3 of the way up. Me and my mate inted to tackle it in the next couple of weeks.

[/quote]

Without the bird.

Some of the scenery in Scotland is absolutely stunning

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Without the bird.
[/quote]

obviously lol

Yours truly in a cheesy pose

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Without the bird.
[/quote]

obviously lol

Yours truly in a cheesy pose

[/quote]

LOL - I think ID meant The Bird, as in (tweet tweet). But I don’t blame you for stomping off for a bit of peace. Nice pics. Nothing like some fresh air and some clouded mountains in the distance.

I was there back in July! What a truly beautiful place!

Me and my cousin climbed the Buachaille Etive Mor. It took about 2 hours and I was wondering if I was completely out of shape but in my own defense later I knew it must’ve been the altitude. I mean here in Taipei I’m close to sea level and the highlands are well , high already and the Buachaille Etive Mor (AKA “the Buchel”) is apparently 900m.

Here’s a video from near the top. I’m Sean by the way. Nice to meet you.

And here’s later when we went to the bridge at Orchy:

I don’t know if you can make out how cheeky this deer was, maybe if you zoom in.

Pretty impressive for a cancer patient.

Just fuckin’ with you, Jack.

Still, wouldn’t trainspotting be easier?

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
Pretty impressive for a cancer patient.

Just fuckin’ with you, Jack.

Still, wouldn’t trainspotting be easier?[/quote]

Mad Horse mate I don’t have cancer. My old man had cancer. You must be getting mixed up with that my man.

Nards mate nice vids. I know what you mean about going up those hills. It totally fucked me in. My heart was beating like a fucked clock. Some workout.

^picture looks like a poster for the witch hunts

I saw this and thought the newspaper knew what they wrote and were also being cheeky!