Hillary's Fundraising in Question

[quote]vroom wrote:
LOL. Nice smear campaign.

Too bad nobody needs proof of anything when it involves Democrats, only Republicans.
[/quote]

Coincidences, when they happen over and over, ARE annoying, aren’t they?

[quote]pookie wrote:
JeffR wrote:
If we did, we’d stomp you out and take your crap.

Sure. Why not lose another war?

It is, after all, natural to take the path of least resistance.

As you prove every time you post.

Oh, your response clearly indicates that you’d be willing to excuse any behavior (including homicides) if it agrees with your political views.

You’re either lying again or very, very dumb. Which is it?
[/quote]

pookie,

Did I just read a quebecois talking about the U.S. LOSING if we invaded your country?

You’ve got to be shitting.

I seriously think a couple of my pals and I could take over your country, hold it and defend it with no serious trouble.

I’d name it, “GEORGE W. BUSH/SEANHANNITY/FOXNEWS/HALLIBURTON”.

The flag would have as it’s motto: “Bush lied, everyone died.”

JeffR

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Coincidences, when they happen over and over, ARE annoying, aren’t they?
[/quote]

They certainly are fuel for political speculation, I’ll grant you that!

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Did I just read a quebecois talking about the U.S. LOSING if we invaded your country?

I seriously think a couple of my pals and I could take over your country, hold it and defend it with no serious trouble.

JeffR
[/quote]

Jeffy STILL hasn’t figured out the difference between removing a government and military versus actually winning control of the land.

On the other hand, Canadians are generally pretty polite, I’m not sure asking new overlords to leave politely would have much effect.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Did I just read a quebecois talking about the U.S. LOSING if we invaded your country?[/quote]

Yes, les doigts dans le nez.

You’re the one who’s shitting if you think that an invasion of Canada could actually take place and succeed in reality.

Me, I think that much of your army would refuse to take part in such an idiotic action, and that the outrage would be enough to mobilize the international community into kicking your sorry asses out.

As a bonus, you’d get to see how cool a real coalition can be when it’s not composed entirely of political sycophants.

But I’m sure you can win in that fantasy land where you spend your thinking time, as little of it as their is.

“And I?” Really jeffry, I think you’d shit your pants if the possibility of you actually having to participate in actual violence ever really happened.

Me, I’d be looking for the guy wearing an astronaut diaper and hiding at the rear.

Are you sure you’d manage to find us on a map?

[quote]I’d name it, “GEORGE W. BUSH/SEANHANNITY/FOXNEWS/HALLIBURTON”.

The flag would have as it’s motto: “Bush lied, everyone died.”[/quote]

So I guess the answer to my question is: BOTH dumb and lying.

Predictable.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Jeffy STILL hasn’t figured out the difference between removing a government and military versus actually winning control of the land.[/quote]

If we’re going to list everything jeffry hasn’t figured out, we’ll be here til Christmas.

I think the correct term is “overlards.”

C’mon pookie - You know damn good and well the only way Canada is going to beat the US is if the war were in a hockey rink, if that’s even what they’re called.

Who would come to your aid? France? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

You might as well give up now.

Canada only exists because we allow it to. You do a decent job of breaking up the arctic winds, and for that we allow you to breathe.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
C’mon pookie - You know damn good and well the only way Canada is going to beat the US is if the war were in a hockey rink, if that’s even what they’re called.[/quote]

I dunno. Who would’ve predicted that Afghanistan or Iraq would still be fighting after 5 years?

You have nice toys, but you don’t know how to wage war properly.

Like you could take on France and win.

Right. It’s called mutual assured destruction, look it up.

[quote]You might as well give up now.

Canada only exists because we allow it to. You do a decent job of breaking up the arctic winds, and for that we allow you to breathe.[/quote]

Is T-Nation holding its annual clown convention? There sure are a lot of you guys around.

[quote]pookie wrote:
JeffR wrote:

Yes, les doigts dans le nez.

You’re the one who’s shitting if you think that an invasion of Canada could actually take place and succeed in reality.

Me, I think that much of your army would refuse to take part in such an idiotic action, and that the outrage would be enough to mobilize the international community into kicking your sorry asses out.

As a bonus, you’d get to see how cool a real coalition can be when it’s not composed entirely of political sycophants.

But I’m sure you can win in that fantasy land where you spend your thinking time, as little of it as their is.

“And I?” Really jeffry, I think you’d shit your pants if the possibility of you actually having to participate in actual violence ever really happened.

Me, I’d be looking for the guy wearing an astronaut diaper and hiding at the rear.

Are you sure you’d manage to find us on a map?

So I guess the answer to my question is: BOTH dumb and lying.

Predictable.
[/quote]

pookie,

Pretty sure I’ve been involved in more violence than you.

Unfortunately.

I’ve asked you over and over to come up with something better than “Jerffy is dumb.”

Stretch the envelope, pookie. It’ll hurt, but, you’ll be better for the effort.

I did laugh at your 51st state liberal comment.

All I can say is, “True.”

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
pookie,

Pretty sure I’ve been involved in more violence than you.[/quote]

Wrestling with the pickle jar doesn’t count.

Sorry, but jeffry is dumb. I’ll try and use more varied synonyms for dumb - you idiot - but until you show a glimmer of intellect and manage to post something that you have actually given some thought too, I’m calling it as it is.

If I had to make an effort to argue with you, that’d be great. I’m a lazy bastard by nature; you have to challenge me.

[quote]I did laugh at your 51st state liberal comment.

All I can say is, “True.”[/quote]

See? I can be critical of my own country and still love it. Doesn’t kill you, you know.

[quote]pookie wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why anyone votes for these people is beyond me.

The alternative kills populations instead of individuals.

So you admit that Republicans are more efficient?

That’s only more efficient if genocide is your goal. If you’re only trying to eliminate particular individuals, it’s less efficient.

It’s particularly lousy in the case of Republicans because after untold thousands of deaths, the number one “Most Wanted” guy is still around.
[/quote]
Do you really think OBL is still alive? I am uncertain. On one side, I can’t imagine that egomaniac being silent for any length of time. On the other, his death would have made him a martyr. That is, unless he did as a result of natural causes due to failing kidneys.

Pookie’s posts are always high quality. Clever, intelligent, and consistently smashing the lunatic right. I love it.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Do you really think OBL is still alive? I am uncertain. On one side, I can’t imagine that egomaniac being silent for any length of time.[/quote]

I think he’s kicking it in Pakistan. Probably in the same place where the Talibans have been hiding and growing stronger.

Why not be silent? I’m sure recruitment for Al Qaeda is easier than it’s ever been, with Infidel crusaders in Afghanistan and Iraq; and with those wars dragging on.

What more can ask for? An attack on Iran? It’s brewing already.

That’s the most telling I think. I can’t see his death not being used in some way by his followers.

He’s a rich asshole, getting access to a dialysis machine is probably not that hard to do.